Interested in a SRT-10

Yeah, those oil cooler lines run almost right over the cross member if im correct, so it will drip on it a bit, as well as make that area of the underside of the motor oily. It might be worth a second look. If that is all it is, then its not a big deal at all. Mine has been doing that for a while now. At fist i was just to lazy to change the lines out, now i just have to wait for it to stop freakin snowing every other day, so i can get it done. If i where you, i would definitely take a little closer second look at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, those oil cooler lines run almost right over the cross member if im correct, so it will drip on it a bit, as well as make that area of the underside of the motor oily. It might be worth a second look. If that is all it is, then its not a big deal at all. Mine has been doing that for a while now. At fist i was just to lazy to change the lines out, now i just have to wait for it to stop freakin snowing every other day, so i can get it done. If i where you, i would definitely take a little closer second look at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine leaked a while and you would think I never took care of my truck it looked so bad. Changed the lines, sprayed all down with simple green and then a quick pressure wash and now she looks new.

Well my mistake. I should have looked it over better the first time. I went back and discovered it just really wasn't taken care of. 3 of the 4 rims had bad curb rash. It looked like it had back into something. Dents on top of the tail gate. Frame had been painted which really bothered me. Valve covers were chipping bad. Some electrical connections had electrical tape on parts that shouldn't. Lots of minor scratches. I just can't spend that much money on something that isn't in better shape. The hunt continues.

You can do those or take stockers off and have any hydraulic shop or some auto parts shop make you new ones. They are a breeze to change.

I had a member here make me a custom set that look like they should be on a monster truck, 4000psi and flame proof, overkill but nice to have, awesome guy too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a member here make me a custom set that look like they should be on a monster truck, 4000psi and flame proof, overkill but nice to have, awesome guy too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prolly the same member who did mine. Monsters for sure

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Well my mistake. I should have looked it over better the first time. I went back and discovered it just really wasn't taken care of. 3 of the 4 rims had bad curb rash. It looked like it had back into something. Dents on top of the tail gate. Frame had been painted which really bothered me. Valve covers were chipping bad. Some electrical connections had electrical tape on parts that shouldn't. Lots of minor scratches. I just can't spend that much money on something that isn't in better shape. The hunt continues.

No rush, wait it out until you find the right one. I did the same thing, I was picky so it may have cost me a month or 2 being 10-less but couldn't be happier now

If he wants an SRT10, WTH would he buy a jeep grand Cherokee srt8. Lol, then he will only still be wanting a 10 and missing out on owning the best truck ever built!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back