It comes down to these 2!

since when do hyundai dealers have vipers? the copper looks wicked btw

as much as i like the copperhead...

i'd go with the black one...miles have to speak for something...

wheels don't make the car...you can always change that...is the black one a mamba?

viperhauler said:
as much as i like the copperhead...

i'd go with the black one...miles have to speak for something...

wheels don't make the car...you can always change that...is the black one a mamba?

no its not. i wish

I can't believe people would buy the copperhead with 30,000 plus more miles for virtually the same price AND the copperhead is at a dealer that most likely bought it at auction. The copperhead is a fools choice. By the way, the SC'd one in the post above is the one I would choose.

I just Noticed Something about the Copperhead Viper! If you look at the Big breakes they do not say viper??? I dont think that they come like that.

AND YES DEALER GOT IT FROM THE AUCTION!

Last edited:
CubanEvo said:
Your helping me pay half right? LOL:D
May I drive the ACR half of the time:dontknow: ......................:rock: :D :rock: good luck with your VIPER search bro...........:rock: :burnout: :rock:

andrew heywood said:
May I drive the ACR half of the time:dontknow: ......................:rock: :D :rock: good luck with your VIPER search bro...........:rock: :burnout: :rock:

HELL YEAH YOU CAN LOL! Thanks:rock:

CubanEvo said:
I just Noticed Something about the Copperhead Viper! If you look at the Big breakes they do not say viper??? I dont think that they come like that.
It looks like someone attempted to color match them to the car. :dontknow:

GADodgetech said:
It looks like someone attempted to color match them to the car. :dontknow:
Sumpin fishy bout that copprhead.:dontknow: ..............Howdy brandon!!..........:rock: :burnout: :rock:

I'm bias, but a 99 Gen 2 IMO. Depreciation hit is basically done by now, they are the best of all the years (motor / body-wise), and they look more aggressive then the Gen 3 convertibles.

BUT, if your heart is set on a Gen 3 viper or Vett. The vett z06 has a LOT of bang for the buck, but the vett's are super common.

The viper gets more of the rare-factor, but the attention / people can get a bit old after a while (just want to go on a nice thoughtful drive) hehe.

RedSrt007 said:
I'm bias, but a 99 Gen 2 IMO. Depreciation hit is basically done by now, they are the best of all the years (motor / body-wise), and they look more aggressive then the Gen 3 convertibles.

BUT, if your heart is set on a Gen 3 viper or Vett. The vett z06 has a LOT of bang for the buck, but the vett's are super common.

The viper gets more of the rare-factor, but the attention / people can get a bit old after a while (just want to go on a nice thoughtful drive) hehe.

That is one problem with rare cars. The attention does get old after a while. And some of the storys people tell are just so much bullshit, it's hard not to tell them so at times.

CubanEvo said:
AND YES DEALER GOT IT FROM THE AUCTION!

Auction = problem. Problem being somebody dumped it for a reason. Try not to buy somebody elses problem. I would shy away from this deal and keep looking. The black and silver cars are nice as well, but as always have them checked and do your due diligence.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back