Its in the driveway finally. 05 Black RC

nice truck , congrats and enjoy :rock: :rock: :rock:

:congrats: '05 Black RC's are the best! And 1 owner w/10k, If I didn't know better I'd think you stole mine from winter storage, but it recently came out and is sittin' in the garage about 20ft. away right now!

WearyMicrobe said:
What will happen if I cutoff just the resonator, louder or just drone. I have searched and searched but everyone seems to lose there factory resonator when they do the whole exhaust.

I just want it a little louder and a little more pop on deceleration.
I left the resonators and ditched the muffler..I was happy.

P.S - hello from San Diego :)

WearyMicrobe said:
What will happen if I cutoff just the resonator, louder or just drone. I have searched and searched but everyone seems to lose there factory resonator when they do the whole exhaust.

I just want it a little louder and a little more pop on deceleration.
that's what you'll get...... :)

Thanks for all the kind word. I have not had a black car for a while so it going to be interesting trying to keep this one swirl clean.

Breaking out the porter cable today to get id of a few swirls and then when I have some time will do the whole turck.

Welcome to the club! If you like the stock sound just a little louder,just delete all 4 cats is what I did,sounds great and not much louder in cab,just from the rear when you get in it! Enjoy the new ride!

Yellow venom said:
Welcome to the club! If you like the stock sound just a little louder,just delete all 4 cats is what I did,sounds great and not much louder in cab,just from the rear when you get in it! Enjoy the new ride!

Unfortunately I live in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia. We need our "cats" here or all the cute animals will die horrible deaths from being taxed to little.

One of my old friends owns a catalytic repair/recycling shop and I think she will fab something up for me.

Thinking I am just going to remove the muffler and leave the front cats, and build some highflows for the back set. I will leave the resonator in place to keep the raspy sound down.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back