It's my turn to ask for help...

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you guys can find a spare moment in the next couple of days please say a prayer for my Dad, Jason. He's going in for some biopsies on Thursday morning, and of course everyone fears the worst. He's gone from about 220 lbs or so to about 130 lbs at the Dr's office today. Believe me when I say, I've hit my knees more than a few times in the last couple of days and if you guys could pitch in a little on this one I sure would appreciate it...

Texas Yellow Fever said:
If you guys can find a spare moment in the next couple of days please say a prayer for my Dad, Jason. He's going in for some biopsies on Thursday morning, and of course everyone fears the worst. He's gone from about 220 lbs or so to about 130 lbs at the Dr's office today. Believe me when I say, I've hit my knees more than a few times in the last couple of days and if you guys could pitch in a little on this one I sure would appreciate it...

Jason will be added to the prayer list.

Please keep us informed what is happening Steve. We are here for you.

I hope for the best....

Thoughts and Prayers for him.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your father Jason in his time of need.

God Bless!

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal Jason. Touch Jason's soul with Your compassion. Touch Jason's heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring Jason health in body and spirit that he may serve You with all his strength. Touch gently his life which You have created, now and forever. Amen

Last edited:
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Steve...all the best to your pops!!

my brother steve, my prayers are asscending to heaven this very evening for your father. steve, God gave me a sicpture at a very hard time in my life one time and i would like to pass it on to your father if i may . JOSHUA 1;9, HAVE I NOT COMMANED YOU TO BE STROUNG, BE COURAGEOUS,DO NOT BE AFRAID,DO NOT BE DISMAYED FOR THE LORD GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO! so my brother steve God is right there with your father

thoughts are with you Steve..stay strong bud.

Consider it done

God Bless

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back