Its time......

DrPierceMD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
....for I need help from the forum members.

Well here goes. I just got word this morning that my BMW Club President, the person who has been modding my BMW while I've been deployed, a great guy, and close friend was in an accident last wednsday. His wife and two children are amazing and should not be without their spouse and father.

From what his wife has told me is that he ran into a small truck. He has already lost one leg and has brain damage. The doctors are not sure he is going to make it.

Like I have stated before I am not a very religious person, but I ask if you are to please pray for him. If you don't pray atleast wish him well. Anything to help. This Family on more than one occasion has proven there power to heal those in need. I ask you now for that power.

Thanks,
Eric

GOD BLESS

God Bless him and his family. Our prayers go out to all of them:rock:

I just noticed this post Hawk....Sorry to be so late.......

Father, in Jesus name we pray your peace and restoration on Patrick's body, upon his mind, his spirit and that of his family during this time of great need.

You know his heart, Lord.... And we ask that this terrible tragedy will ultimately serve to draw him, his family and loved ones closer to You.......... and that they will be greater, finer and stronger because of it....

Bless them and protect them all in this time of great need....... In Jesus Name....

Amen.

SD

You got it.

God Bless

Eric -
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. My family and I will be praying for Patrick and his family.
Larry
praying in Texas

Always a sad thing to hear,but thoughts and prayers are with him and his family !!

Silent D said:

Father, in Jesus name we pray your peace and restoration on Patrick's body, upon his mind, his spirit and that of his family during this time of great need.

You know his heart, Lord.... And we ask that this terrible tragedy will ultimately serve to draw him, his family and loved ones closer to You.......... and that they will be greater, finer and stronger because of it....

Bless them and protect them all in this time of great need....... In Jesus Name....

Amen.

SD

Great prayer.All I can say is Amen.

Silent D said:

Amen.

SD

Amen....

NICE SD!! AMEN ............. :rock:

Eric,
Thoughts and prayers are sent. I can tell you're a true friend to this family.

You say you're not a religious person; maybe now is the time to start brother. We seem to search all our lives for "things" that can make us happy, when the only real thing is right in front of us and has been there all along.

Ron

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back