Its time......

Sorry I missed this until now...

Any news on his condition?

My prayers are with Patrick and his family. May he make a remarkable and speedy recovery!

God Bless.

Hey guys. Thanks for all of the prayers and well wishes. Patrick passed away last night. I think it is for the best though. Had he recovered he would have never been the same. It is a sad day for a lot of us and I just wanted to let you all know that I appreciate what you have done. He will be remembered well.

Eric

DrPierceMD said:
Hey guys. Thanks for all of the prayers and well wishes. Patrick passed away last night. I think it is for the best though. Had he recovered he would have never been the same. It is a sad day for a lot of us and I just wanted to let you all know that I appreciate what you have done. He will be remembered well.

Eric

Sorry to hear that...I'll put him in my prayers tonight!! I think he's in a happier place, restored to his old self! So don't be too sad Bro!! My condolences....

DrPierceMD said:
....for I need help from the forum members.

Well here goes. I just got word this morning that my BMW Club President, the person who has been modding my BMW while I've been deployed, a great guy, and close friend was in an accident last wednsday. His wife and two children are amazing and should not be without their spouse and father.

From what his wife has told me is that he ran into a small truck. He has already lost one leg and has brain damage. The doctors are not sure he is going to make it.

Like I have stated before I am not a very religious person, but I ask if you are to please pray for him. If you don't pray atleast wish him well. Anything to help. This Family on more than one occasion has proven there power to heal those in need. I ask you now for that power.

Thanks,
Eric
prayers are out for ya bro

DrPierceMD said:

Eric
Sorry to hear this Eric:( . God Bless :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back