JMB Catless Mandrel Bent Midpipes are finally here!

outnumbered said:
Justin, I'm assuming you need pics of both pipes (left and right side). And just for clarification, you do mean the pipes between the mids and the actual catback, right?

Yes the straight sections between the mids and catback (both pipes SHOULD be the same length, but Id like both measured).

Thanks for the compliments guys!
Justin

Hows the seat of the pants feel? I'm up in the air on ordering these or going with a full header set.

It feels like the throttle response is better, as well as over all power feels better.

So with the mids and mopar computer can you tell a significant difference between stock?

I would have to say I have noticed the most gain with the JMB mid-pipes / mbrp exhaust the most. The only gain I felt between the mopar and the stock computer is the factory rev limiter. I hear rumor from Justin that good things are on the horizon with computer tuning and srt 10's soon.

catless mids

Justin,how bout da check engine stuff wit no converter,do ya have something to fix that. Want some if'n dat isn't a problem. Thanks Sammy in S.C.

He uses defoulers (mech sims) an old trick which works great..:rock: It fools the o2 sensors into thinking the cats are in place.

mopower1958 said:
Well the UPS man just left, pipes are here!! My lift is empty so I will see you guys later!! Excellent quality Justin!!
lemme know how it goes i ordered mine the otherday

I believe the QC extension is 23 1/2". I posted on the other forum a couple of years ago. If you cut off the flanges it will be more than 23 1/2". Don't quote me yet on the length...

Yes, 23 1/2".

Last edited:
3" Conversion Pipe????

Justin can you make just the 3" pipe that fits between the Mid Pipes and Magnaflow Catback? How much just for that section and any other necessary clamps needed?

THANKS!

JMB Justin said:
Also I forgot to add this, if you want the true 3" system for a QC, I will supply the extensions for an additional $35. Heres the problem, I only have a RC to work off of, so the first person to send me a pic of the extension pipe with a tape measure on it, so I know exactly how long to make them, gets these for free (or a $35 credit towards an order).
Thanks!
Justin

I wanted to update this, I can make these extension pieces with coating but no hangers on them for $110 extra. I will be adding them to my website soon as an option. Im sorry for the price difference, the kick required to clear the crossmember greatly increases the price and time spent, plus they will be coated as well which adds to the price.
Thanks
Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back