JTSVP OIL LINES

tone

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just installed my purty oil lines from the Stink man:D . They look great and are a big step up from the factory lines. The best part is that it only took me an hour to install them.:rock: Thanks again T.

Attachments

• oil.jpg
    oil.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,032
  • oil2.jpg
    oil2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 731
I'm waiting for stink to get mine in, then getting some other goodies as well. They really do look nice under there a lot better then the oem ones.

Question for you smart ones....

Why hasnt anyone made a separate oil cooler?

Bypass the stock one that has the coolant running through it?

Add one into the bumper grill area with a lil electric fan n switch?

Hey Stinker,
What colors (if any) are available? Red? Black?

walbert said:
Hey Stinker,
What colors (if any) are available? Red? Black?
I have been asked this alot,

now the lifetime warranty oil lines are ONLY avialable with blue fittings, those are the only ones goodridge has that they can crimp.

but on the other lines, I can do this, I can get red, black , blue, stainless fittings and switch them around a little, so you can have a black chrome, redblack, blue black, most of those combinations, I do have to charge about $20 extra to do these tho, and can do the black hose or the braided hose.

now they are not lifetime warranty, but most of you that have delt with me and have had problems know that 90% of the time I fix whatever is wrong,

now if you take an rip the line with a buzz saw, sorry call bob, :D

but yes you can do a fan external oil cooler set up, with a fan prob would only be needed for those in the hot areas such as cali , texas, florida, some states like that, but you can put a thermostate deal on those so you dont need a $10 switch you may forget about inside the truck

I am trying to put a kit together now, before it gets summmer time

Hi Tony, there was no "Oil Lines" thread in your section for me to properly thank you so I searched and will use this one. Once again, your service is second to none. Happy to answer all questions, any time, fast service and awesome products that work and fit. ;) This oil lines kit was sick, honestly, fit so well I almost wanted to take them off again so I could re-do the AN fittings lol. Now I have real good peace of mind knowing that my hot/cooled engine oil is running through proper braided hoses & fittings. Thanks again Tony. :)

Carlwalski said:
Hi Tony, there was no "Oil Lines" thread in your section for me to properly thank you so I searched and will use this one. Once again, your service is second to none. Happy to answer all questions, any time, fast service and awesome products that work and fit. ;) This oil lines kit was sick, honestly, fit so well I almost wanted to take them off again so I could re-do the AN fittings lol. Now I have real good peace of mind knowing that my hot/cooled engine oil is running through proper braided hoses & fittings. Thanks again Tony. :)
LOL your welcome sir:)

Carlwalski said:
Well said my man.:rock:

Carlwalski said:
Did you leave the fittings blue, or did you get them in black?

tone said:
Did you leave the fittings blue, or did you get them in black?
I was going to paint them black but decided to leave them blue, they are that far down there, everything looks black against the blacked out bay lol plus the ones on the heat exchanger can't been seen under the CAI tray. I may end up painting them by hand but we'll see. 1 things for sure, I couldn't leave the silver braid showing so slipped some black split tubing over them right up to the blue fittings, looks real sharp. Like other touches, people who don't know these trucks, wouldn't even know the difference or that something has been changed lol, only me, but, that's all that counts, that and the peace of mind. :)

Carlwalski said:
I was going to paint them black but decided to leave them blue, they are that far down there, everything looks black against the blacked out bay lol plus the ones on the heat exchanger can't been seen under the CAI tray. I may end up painting them by hand but we'll see. 1 things for sure, I couldn't leave the silver braid showing so slipped some black split tubing over them right up to the blue fittings, looks real sharp. Like other touches, people who don't know these trucks, wouldn't even know the difference or that something has been changed lol, only me, but, that's all that counts, that and the peace of mind. :)
Nice, too bad the braided hoses didn't come in a black weave...that would be sick:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back