JTSVP OIL LINES

Probably can on th ecooler lines, but it would jsut about make sense to do a better cooler to,but wil look into it.

but jsut for info, I had to go to goodridge again today and he gave me the retail pricing on the fittings and hose for the lifetime warranty lines

45 dgree fittings 2 @ $55
straight fittings 2@ $30
crimp colars 4@ $15
pump adapters 4@ $20
hose $43 a ft at 3.4 feet

total retail $456.00

Stinker, find anything out for me today? :D

lifetimes are a crimped end hose, meaning you cant take them apart

the non are reg an hose ends, meaning replaceable ends

Walbert sent you a pm sir, let me kwow, they didnt have any black buddy

Yellow venom said:
put it on a hoist! LMAO:D

Or flip it over like the red truck :D ya wanna see how to do it? :p

later tonight when I get done with Walberts custom lines I wil post up a pic of them, but they are NON LIFETIME warranty deal on these

We both just got to wait and see

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
it will take a bit, on the phone now fellas, but wil try to hurry

No prob man.

100_1396.jpg

there is only certain combinations I can do , this black hose is VERY flexible, and not the jegs version by any means

but can do a few different combinations

the only thing I cannot control is the pump adapters, those are mainly in blue, sometimes the uk sends them black but they are far and few between o those

but let me know wally, stuck them together with an adapter ,jsut so you could see both ends well

Looks Great :rock: Its a shame you really can't see them.
Oh and that blue piece, yea the part you see is gonna get painted black or heat shrink or something. :D

Thanks man

SHU-DOG said:
Anyway i can get you a partial payment and have you set aside the black fittings when the come in?

Then finish off with red fittings and the black hose?

Thanks SHU
he said another set is comming in on the 26th I think, Iwill mark it on the board, now I can do a solid red, it would be a red top, black base oon the fittings

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back