JTSVP PANAMA CITY SPRING 2011 MAY NATIONAL GTG

Just found out today i have to rebuild the bottom end of the motor. looks like i be pushing to have my truck done however i will still be there with or with out the 10.

Just found out today i have to rebuild the bottom end of the motor. looks like i be pushing to have my truck done however i will still be there with or with out the 10.

jsut saw your email bo, going to need some info , but will reply in a sec man

THE POPULARITY OF THE VENOM NATIONALS IS ROCKING!!!!!!!!

CALICO COATINGS IS NOW A SPONSOR OF THE VENOM NATIONALS:rock::rock:

GUYS, we got in a few more sponsors..........................again! jsut tired of posting them! LOLOL

these I will leave as a surprise for the folks that attend!

thanks fellas, its going to be an awesome event!!!!!!!!!!!

that's like 7 months in dog years:eek:

I did the math Dan and you're right...

1 human month is 7/12ths of a dog year = .583333333 (x) 12 = 7 months

So which day are peeps gonna start showing up? I mean the earliest... I gotta start planning my route and times to leave Houston. I figured 7 dog months head start should be plenty.:D

Last edited:
thursday after lunch at the latest...i might already be in pensacola the few days before...not sure yet...if that's the case we might get there early...

I thought we get there Wednesday around 2 pm the earliest. Isn't that check-in time?

I will be there Tues morning to Mid-day. :D
Going to leave Monday and make the drive to Gainesville FL (midway) then get up Tuesday and drive the rest of the way in. That worked out really well last year.

I'll be getting to PCB Wed. Hitting the road at 3am. got there at noon last year. If anyone wants to meet up on the way let me know.

Hey Anthony, we'll be there on Sunday the 8th. Were gonna stay Sunday to Sunday. :D:D

Back