JTSVP PANAMA CITY SPRING 2011 MAY NATIONAL GTG

Hey Tony, you got any pictures of the Shirts for this year? Just give us a little peek.

Dang.. Sunday to Sunday. I have to see when IronHead is heading out. Plus Sim333 may go out from Houston too if his truck is ready. I don't know which dates IronHead got the room for. Hell if Wes is gonna be there mid-day Tuesday I'd like to get there by Tuesday too. :dontknow:We'll see.

Dang.. Sunday to Sunday. I have to see when IronHead is heading out. Plus Sim333 may go out from Houston too if his truck is ready. I don't know which dates IronHead got the room for. Hell if Wes is gonna be there mid-day Tuesday I'd like to get there by Tuesday too. :dontknow:We'll see.

rooms from wed. to sun.,,i have to work monday and tuesday so i cant leave till early wed.

Last edited:
29 Days :rock:till i get the show on the road and it ain't commin fast enough. My shits been packed sense last year ready to go back.:D:D:D

29 Days :rock:till i get the show on the road and it ain't commin fast enough. My shits been packed sense last year ready to go back.:D:D:D

Man :dontknow:I'm sure debating if I should just get a hotel room in the area for Monday to Wednesday. :rock:Then it'll be time for check-in at the Moonspinner on Wednesday. On the other hand, I would sure like heading down there along-side Ironhead. Easier to watch eachother's speed that way and keep the citation factor low.

Man :dontknow:I'm sure debating if I should just get a hotel room in the area for Monday to Wednesday. :rock:Then it'll be time for check-in at the Moonspinner on Wednesday. On the other hand, I would sure like heading down there along-side Ironhead. Easier to watch eachother's speed that way and keep the citation factor low.

Don't worry Ant, what ever day you get up there, I'll have the Beer Ice Cold

ant that just means it is two less days you will wake up hungover:D

Tried too. It was rented out for the MONTH.
Maybe if we can get next years date planned, we can get it next year.

where is the track located at ,,i may just get a room near to it for just the track day

:dontknow:You're going to drive all the way to Holt for a track day?

thanks to everyone dropping out on condo on me im not going to pay for a three bedroom just for myself ,,last time i ever do that ,,but whatever ,,i made a promise to stink and i never go back on my word ,,,i will be there for track day but that maybe it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back