Just checking in with my Lightning again!

I appreciate a fast and good looking vehicle no matter what it is....however......this is the internet and a forum at that. Not just a truck forum either, a Ram SRT-10 forum. So some flaming is to be expected. This forum is full of die hard Dodge fans and die hard Viper Truck fans. To go to a "rival" forum you have to understand you will not be welcomed with open arms. I don't mind someone coming on trying to invite folks to gatherings (have done it a few times myself) but I would never expect to be "part of the family" on any other forum.

Thanks for the welcome and compliments guys, I do appreciate them! And sting, pull the stick out of your ass!:p

So does anyone know of any Boston area SRT10's?

BillyD, u ever get out to Denver, give me a shout out. Yes, this is a VIPER TRUCK FORUM, so you got to admit, you did do some smackdown, you didn't expect wine & roses to welcome you did u? Willing to bet any 10er go on Lightning Rodder get pretty much same response, BTW, my youngest has an L, has run 11.9s up here in the thin air, check out his truck on Lightning Rodder, goes by 00BLACKY. Like I said, don't care what name is on vehicle, partial to MOPARS, but that doesn't mean they the only thing out there. Bitchin truck btw.

BillyD - Very immature words coming out of your young mouth. Go pick on some Hondas with coffee can exhausts to race (should be the same maturity level), as our community and trucks are out of your league. There's a reason our stock Trucks dethroned your lightning for fastest production truck...Son!

BillyD - Very immature words coming out of your young mouth. Go pick on some Hondas with coffee can exhausts to race (should be the same maturity level), as our community and trucks are out of your league. There's a reason our stock Trucks dethroned your lightning for fastest production truck...Son!

facebook_like_button2.png

Sport truck with an auto, BORING!

Ignore allthe negative post. I'm sure someone local to you will run you at the track. Kind of pointless with a 600rwhp L. Most trucks(10's) and have the power but can't put it down and/or drive.

Last edited:

Haha! We'll see who dethrones who when I catch one you guys on the street!
When I get the video of my L dragging an SRT10, I'll PM it to personally!
Then you'll realize you should be the one picking on Honda's! :aetsch:

rlgallert, Thanks man! I'll check out your sons L on LR :rock:

I never said I was looking for sympathy! Why don't you take a few seconds and read what I actually wrote.
I'll quote myself "I'm still looking for some local Boston area SRT10's to play around with. Are their any members in my area yet?"
Thanks for the kind words tho :top:

Thanks Brad! I appreciate it! You're OK in my book as well!

Yeah, they must really not like L's :dontknow:
We might give SRT10's a hard time on our forum, but I've never heard of us shutting down a thread that one of you guys posted on our forum!

Thanks man! I definitely feel the same way!

really, u ever herd of HANK?;)

It's funny, every time I run into a L guy on the road we just ask question about each others trucks. Racing never comes up. On the forum it's the first thing. Thats why it looks like the L guys just come to start shit. 10's and L's are both fast trucks. Just to me the 10's look better and that's why I have a 10.

Now the HD guys, they are something else. I think they think they have L,s. To me they are assholes. I never raced a L but I never lost to a HD. Not saying there is not one out there that can. I did meet a HD guy at PCB last year and I have to say, nice truck and a nicer guy.

Haha! We'll see who dethrones who when I catch one you guys on the street!
When I get the video of my L dragging an SRT10, I'll PM it to personally!
Then you'll realize you should be the one picking on Honda's! :aetsch:

rlgallert, Thanks man! I'll check out your sons L on LR :rock:

hahahahahaha just alot of hot air from a clueless teenager...........move along youngster...

I looked at Lightnings before I bought my SRT 10. I liked the idea but prefer a manual transmission. The looks of the SRT 10 cannot be compared to the Lightning. I just figured I could pick a Lightning much cheaper but then figured I'd never be happy going that route.

I looked at Lightnings before I bought my SRT 10. I liked the idea but prefer a manual transmission. The looks of the SRT 10 cannot be compared to the Lightning. I just figured I could pick a Lightning much cheaper but then figured I'd never be happy going that route.

Well said, I was the same way. I liked the L's, thought they were nice. But not nice enough to buy one. Then when the SRT-10 came out, I had to have it. :rock:

I use to want a Lightning, but ONLY bc Dodge didn't have an equal. Then the 10s came out. Stock for stock there is no comparison on the street. And on the track, a half way decent driver can take out a L. You can brag about your L beating the 10s but there is always something faster in the modified world. And I'm with midnight runner on the L's wanting to not race. Everytime I get next to one they will rev at a few traffic lights and U-turn before a real piece of highway presents itself.

To each his own, I prefer my 10, my son likes his L. On any given day, one will be faster than the other. No matter HOW fast you are, SOMEBODY always faster.. I simply enjoy the WOW factor, not many 10s out there, L's abundant, not much uniqueness. I don't underestimate any brands performance, like em all! Enjoy ur rides & let the BS continue....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back