Just wanted to give prop's to some deserving

I haven't really been on today and (I just now) saw this.....

Mikey's right on....

Earl hears the voice at the right times...... No doubt about it.... he may not seem (to the uninitiated to be) high profile, even though he has a significant post count... And even then, his posts are short...

But his incisiveness and his words of encouragement always come at the perfect time.... I tried to tell him this and he kind'a shrugged it off, preferring to lavish the accolades on me instead.

Earl fkn rules...... a truly lovely man....... Someday, I hope to have the pleasure to meet him and his family in person.... It will truly be an honor...

Still waters run deep.......And a good man of humility is greater than fine gold.

tadp

Earl and Julie both seem to be great people from what I have seen here on the forum - hell, they even let Mutt swim in their pool with their kids :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :elefant: :elefant:

BRAT is good people, a real asset to this place..Honored to associate with him.:rock:

Earl is a great friend and confidante.... I always know I have a ear to speak into and a shoulder to cry on, if needed. :eek: Truly a great human being. :rock:

TheSickness said:
How you know this confounds me :D
I have a buddy who bought your "Fart In A Jar" off of ebay a few years ago.
He said your name over there was 'BlueOysterBarOwner'....and figured the jar was sealed at your place one night after closing.
:D

Kevan said:
I have a buddy who bought your "Fart In A Jar" off of ebay a few years ago.
He said your name over there was 'BlueOysterBarOwner'....and figured the jar was sealed at your place one night after closing.
:D
You are so cornfussed...The only thing that has been sealed around here is your eye lids at Nat's when I gave you that Bukkake blast after our hug :D :nurse: Care to Dance this evening kevan, I am feeling quite frisky tonight :elefant:

We still luv ya Brat,

man it's noisy in here

TheSickness said:
You are so cornfussed...The only thing that has been sealed around here is your eye lids at Nat's when I gave you that Bukkake blast after our hug :D :nurse: Care to Dance this evening kevan, I am feeling quite frisky tonight :elefant:
Last bukkake blast you gave someone was back in the jr. high showers when you threw a cup of yogurt on Billy Evans' face.

No one believed it then.
No one believes it now.
:D :D :D

I'd go some rounds with ya tonight, but I'm tired as hell.
Installed an iPod adapter, went to a hockey game (another shutout for LeClaire!), answered a bunch of emails for work.....tomorrow I've got some video stuff planned, then a TransSiberian Orchestra concert at 3PM....
I should probably pace myself.

BTW- I'm a little bummed you didn't get the SuperTroopers reference in the "smells like" line.
Oh well. I'll keep trying.

Kevan said:
Last bukkake blast you gave someone was back in the jr. high showers when you threw a cup of yogurt on Billy Evans' face.

No one believed it then.
No one believes it now.
:D :D :D

I'd go some rounds with ya tonight, but I'm tired as hell.
Installed an iPod adapter, went to a hockey game (another shutout for LeClaire!), answered a bunch of emails for work.....tomorrow I've got some video stuff planned, then a TransSiberian Orchestra concert at 3PM....
I should probably pace myself.

BTW- I'm a little bummed you didn't get the SuperTroopers reference in the "smells like" line.
Oh well. I'll keep trying.
To be honest I missed it..proly cause I feel asleep when Shawn put it in LOLOL that damn Cellulitous kicked my ass :D I need to watch it :D I am tired as well...Ronnie drained me ;) :D :p

Jake can cry on Earl's shoulder if need be...I would do so too, but the whole time I would be thinking about how nice it would be to cry on Julie's chest...

Earl, this thread is long over due.

Jake can cry on Earl's shoulder if need be...I would do so too, but the whole time I would be thinking about how nice it would be to cry on Julie's chest...

Earl, this thread is long over due.

TheSickness said:
Earl....you feeling the Love yet Bro......This is for you Bro :rock:
oh yeah feeling the love,thanks everybody its very nice,although not deserved.:rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant:

Silverback said:
Earl is my favorite son. I think I will leave the Cobra to him.;) :D
Thanks Dad thats very kind of you,you know that I would take very good care of it for you.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back