Just wanted to give prop's to some deserving

Django said:
I haven't really been on today and (I just now) saw this.....

Mikey's right on....

Earl hears the voice at the right times...... No doubt about it.... he may not seem (to the uninitiated to be) high profile, even though he has a significant post count... And even then, his posts are short...

But his incisiveness and his words of encouragement always come at the perfect time.... I tried to tell him this and he kind'a shrugged it off, preferring to lavish the accolades on me instead.

Earl fkn rules...... a truly lovely man....... Someday, I hope to have the pleasure to meet him and his family in person.... It will truly be an honor...

Still waters run deep.......And a good man of humility is greater than fine gold.

tadp
Tim you are too kind,and I am undeserving of your praise.And I am looking forward to the day when I can meet you in person,that will be the high light of my life,you truly rock my brother.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Prof said:
Jake can cry on Earl's shoulder if need be...I would do so too, but the whole time I would be thinking about how nice it would be to cry on Julie's chest...

Earl, this thread is long over due.
Thanks Roy,any time you need a chest to cry on I am sure Julie would be willing to help out,btw it was great seeing you at old town.:rock: :rock:

Good morning, sunshine!!!

Brat said:
oh yeah feeling the love,thanks everybody its very nice,although not deserved.:rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant:

Earl, thanks for yesterday...it was great chillin with you and the family.:rock:
It was a nice day to relax, laugh, tilt some "pop's".
Although you may not see what a great person you are...we certainly can. I have the honor of knowing first hand, and that in it of itself is priceless...as I value our friendship.
Your certainly deserving of the praise... well deserving... we are blessed to have you here within this commmunity, and I am proud, honored, and appreciative of all the things you have done for Dawn and I... but most of all... grateful to have you as my brother.
Much Love bro.:rock:

NBT said:
Earl, thanks for yesterday...it was great chillin with you and the family.:rock:
It was a nice day to relax, laugh, tilt some "pop's".
Although you may not see what a great person you are...we certainly can. I have the honor of knowing first hand, and that in it of itself is priceless...as I value our friendship.
Your certainly deserving of the praise... well deserving... we are blessed to have you here within this commmunity, and I am proud, honored, and appreciative of all the things you have done for Dawn and I... but most of all... grateful to have you as my brother.
Much Love bro.:rock:
Thanks Ken,it was a pleasure to spend the day with you too my bro.I cant think of anything else to say but thank you for being my brother.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

TheSickness said:
Much Love Earl :D
Back at you my brother.you did not have to do this thread,I am not as important as I have been made out to be,What I do I do because I love everybody here,if someone needs something I do my best to help,even if its just a few words to let them know how mush they mean to me,and to this family.I owe you one Mikey,you will always have my love and respect.You the man.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Brat said:
Back at you my brother.you did not have to do this thread,I am not as important as I have been made out to be,What I do I do because I love everybody here,if someone needs something I do my best to help,even if its just a few words to let them know how mush they mean to me,and to this family.I owe you one Mikey,you will always have my love and respect.You the man.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Like I said, "..................humility is greater than fine gold......."

t

I started it because of who you are and what you mean to those around you....even 2,500 miles away. Hell after talking to you I ain't even mad at Crisco anymore.....:D You do alot for alot of people.....The recognition is long over due and very warranted.....You owe me, that's a joke ! I owed it to the site to highlight 2 very special people that help other people....I chose Shawno and you this time.....I plan on doing this often like I used to do all the time. We all hear about the bad shit all the time....I don't like it so I will effect change as I am able to make this site grow. The people make this place what it is....Lord knows I help weed out the Assholes as well :D

We as a collective entity have helped so many people for so many causes it's mind boggling...That is who and what I am about. Pay it forward and help people that deserve it and make a difference :D I try and do something everyday to make me a better person, reading the stories I posted and the responses are very rewarding for me on a deep personal level. I put a awful lot of myself out here daily and showing others that we are the best site on the planet is part of it. People can say what they want about me...But nobody could ever question my heart and loyalty or my integrity....Much like Shawn and you have proven the same many times over...I Love you Earl Thank you for being who you are :D

TheSickness said:
I started it because of who you are and what you mean to those around you....even 2,500 miles away. Hell after talking to you I ain't even mad at Crisco anymore.....:D You do alot for alot of people.....The recognition is long over due and very warranted.....You owe me, that's a joke ! I owed it to the site to highlight 2 very special people that help other people....I chose Shawno and you this time.....I plan on doing this often like I used to do all the time. We all hear about the bad shit all the time....I don't like it so I will effect change as I am able to make this site grow. The people make this place what it is....Lord knows I help weed out the Assholes as well :D

We as a collective entity have helped so many people for so many causes it's mind boggling...That is who and what I am about. Pay it forward and help people that deserve it and make a difference :D I try and do something everyday to make me a better person, reading the stories I posted and the responses are very rewarding for me on a deep personal level. I put a awful lot of myself out here daily and showing others that we are the best site on the planet is part of it. People can say what they want about me...But nobody could ever question my heart and loyalty or my integrity....Much like Shawn and you have proven the same many times over...I Love you Earl Thank you for being who you are :D
Thanks again,I just hope that I can live you to what you have said about me,you dont have to thank me,I am the one that should thank everyone on the site for letting me be a part of this great family,I Love you to Mikey.:D :D

Brat said:
Thanks Tim,I am not fine nor am I gold I am just me.:eek: :eek: :eek:

People appreciate you.............So you just stand there and take it........:nurse: :p ;) :burnout:

t

Django said:
People appreciate you.............So you just stand there and take it........:nurse: :p ;) :burnout:

t

:dito: :withstupid: :)

Damn Earl,You are one loved S.O.B.,:rock:
All I can say is I wouldn,t expect anything less from a FL. boy!!!!:elefant:
We luv ya brother!!!:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back