Latest Mods

RedRamRules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been collaborating with Mr. Holden in trying to get some work done on my manifold, however I ended up having the manifold powdercoated (Thanks JMB Justin!)
DSC02527.jpg

Also had Steve port and polish the throttle body, a little butt-dyno increase in throttle response as well as some nice bling (Thanks SLH!)
DSC02525.jpg

Also added some 1.75" lowering blocks to the rear (Thanks Mopar Connection!)
DSC02520.jpg

Also need to add some cool decals, will try to put those up soon! Also got some original rims to put on, I am going back to the stock route (Thanks Rick R!):elefant:

I think my monitor is fucdup. . . It looks like its LIME GREEN!!!! :eek: :D

The coating looks great, but I honestly don't like the green. But if you're happy, I'm definately happy! :rock:

Ya I thought about it, but then you cant be unique unless you shy away from the norm. I have other plans with that color (Valve covers, rad pipes, thermostat housing, JMB stuff), but thats still a ways away. Thanks!

WOW! It is really different because I didn't think that someone would have a lime green color powdercoating on the intake manifold. I like it! Way to go! :top:

RedRamRules said:
Ya I thought about it, but then you cant be unique unless you shy away from the norm. I have other plans with that color (Valve covers, rad pipes, thermostat housing, JMB stuff), but thats still a ways away. Thanks!

Props to you my friend. I too love breaking the norm.

You should have seen my last car. :D

RedRamRules said:
Tim, I value your honest opinion, is the color too bright :D:elefant:

Naw.....................!!!! No way...............!!!!!

Just match the color to the valve covers and yer fine..........

D

Last edited:
It's definitely one of a kind!

If you like it, I like it.

Be careful

My pinstriping is that color and I got butchered for it

But I like it

Django said:
Naw.....................!!!! No way...............!!!!!

Just match the color to the valve covers and yer fine..........

D
Will do, just need more dinero for truck mods, thats next on the to-do list!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back