Latest Mods

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Be careful

My pinstriping is that color and I got butchered for it

But I like it

You might have been butchered for the pinstriping but I was stoned to death for the yellow and red wheel. Everyone wanted Hot dogs or McDonalds.:dontknow: :D Hell a 17 year old kid asked me if I was going for the Ronald McDonald look.:eek: :eek:

My 10 year old son said "Daddy when the truck is mine I'm going to have to spend a lot of money repainting the truck, please don't". :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

My wife just about threw me out of the house and had the # to the mental ward on speed dial.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Shi# I drive around with the DR's on now.:eek: :eek:

SrtBrad said:
You might have been butchered for the pinstriping but I was stoned to death for the yellow and red wheel. Everyone wanted Hot dogs or McDonalds.:dontknow: :D Hell a 17 year old kid asked me if I was going for the Ronald McDonald look.:eek: :eek:

My 10 year old son said "Daddy when the truck is mine I'm going to have to spend a lot of money repainting the truck, please don't". :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

My wife just about threw me out of the house and had the # to the mental ward on speed dial.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

And DON"T you forget it :D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Juan, I gotta tell you, I was a little nervous about the color, but by damn, I think it's gonna grow on me...:D :rock:
Cant thank you enough Steve! Everyone who hasn't done business with him is missing out, his customer service rocks!:rock::top::beer:

It looks like a green banana. ;) :D

Looks good Juan. :rock:

Dare to be different. Not as different as Brad ;) , but different.:D

SrtBrad said:

Ketchup on Mustard.

:D

OMG!!!!!!!!! Dude, what were you thinking?
All I can say is get off the Meth.

Whats next curb feelers and mud flaps that say "BACK OFF".

Silverback said:
It looks like a green banana. ;) :D

Looks good Juan. :rock:

Dare to be different. Not as different as Brad ;) , but different.:D
Thanks Dad, appreciate the support!

Yeah, I know this color is not for everyone, buts its also only visible when you look in the hood. Makes it easier to see inside and around the manifold too :D

Well it will be easy to identify to the novice girlfriend or spouse where the intake is now.
"See honey, it the Green thing in the middle, that the intake".

I'm sorry, I just can't help myself. I am seeking counselling. I guess you should be GREEN with envy. leaving now for my first session.

Nice i think the valve covers would look sweet in gloss black next to the green:rock:

Some times thinking out of the box is a good thing,but(DAMNN)!:)

Honestly,I think when your done with the entire engine compartment,It,ll look great!(dare to be different):rock: :rock:

That sure is an attention getter, as long as you like it that is all that matters.

Bill.

Back