Leaking oil lines

ninj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I made a discovery, the oil lines right above the passenger side wheel are leaking. I need to replace them and im having a little trouble finding a suitable replacement. Any advise or have any ideas where i could pick some up at.

Talk to Tony at JTSV or one of the fine supporting vendors on this site.

I might have missed them but i couldnt find any out of the vendors. How can i get in contact with Tony?

Mine are both leaking, or had leaked before. probably an O-ring. Going to get Tony's lines this winter and get that done before it causes problems.

I have both oil and power steering lines from Tony :rock::rock: .... Factory lines suck both were leaking .

If you know how to build braided line use -10 and -10 oring fittings. Otherwise call Tony.

Hands down i tell everybody i see with a truck or viper to stop wasting money with factory lines and go to jtsvp.com put theirs on and never have to worry about it again.

Double Ditto's on the lines ..... got em all ....... Tony make more ............ lol

Well I'm a little strapped this month but I plan on saving all moneys for a set

Replaced my oil lines with Tony's awhile back too..dealer wanted about the same for OEM's on a wait list besides...bah...go with jtsvp.com and you and your truck will be happy.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back