Leaving to pick up my 10 tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm so freaking excited. Leaving at midnight tonight to head to Fl. to go pick up my 10. Gonna meet him like have way which will be in Tallahassee. That will still take me 9 hrs one way but better than 14 hrs one way. I will take pictures on the trip. See ya later guys.

Greg Z said:
I'm so freaking excited. Leaving at midnight tonight to head to Fl. to go pick up my 10. Gonna meet him like have way which will be in Tallahassee. That will still take me 9 hrs one way but better than 14 hrs one way. I will take pictures on the trip. See ya later guys.

safe ride bud:rock: :rock:

we need pics on the return trip, every stop:D

It is going to be an exciting ride both ways....the expectations going down....living those expections plus on the way back.....let us know!

Great news! Drive careful and enjoy :rock:

I remember my return trip to get my 05 and it was a memorable experience. I traded my 04 Chevrolet Blazer Xtreme ( looked cool slow as hell) for the 10 and the reurn trip was ummm.... alot shorter:proud:

enjoy the ride and welcome to the club!! Drove 800 miles to N.C. to get mine.What a great ride home it was!!!!!

We can all relate to that nine hour ride home...what a nine hour rush this man is going to have!

Blow the horn when you come the Bonifay exit. 112 mile marker. I would meet ya at the exit but I'm working tonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back