Leaving to pick up my 10 tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it will be difficult but in Madison County (near Tallahassee) do the speed limit. I-10 is usually swamped with Madison Co. Deputies.

lotta cars

Now that your the proud owner of a mopar, maybe all those IMPORTS you have could be traded for........... viper,challenger, or a viper challenger,enjoy:D :burnout:

Noobie, just can't hang! Bet he has a huge smile on his face...

Congrats! No matter what happens, don't ever sell it!!:D

1) Congrats.......:rock:

2) You better be up already prepping "her" for pics...or BAN.......;) :D

3) Change that sig.:argh: :)

:slug:

Met him partial way. He came from Acadia FL, I came from Alexandria, LA. and we met an hour east of Tallahassee. As I got to the truck stop this is what I saw.
14139_.jpg

14140_.jpg

14141_.jpg

was very excited but also dissapointed he did not re-instal the rear spoiler like I had asked him to do.

Topping of the Ram and our traveling car.
14142_.jpg

Alright! Now slam that thing and get your bank account ready for sever abuse...and a 24 hour a day rush that will be part of you from yesterday forward!

At least you got a Black RC, now go post some pictures in the BLACK TRUCK THREAD ONLY - THREAD. Yea, I am not sure you are having a issue. I recommned FIRST mod SCT call Sean or Marty and get this b*tch a moving.

black trucks have their own thread? silly me I thought the red trucks are the nicer of the lot:D

Begood said:
Ah Yes, an 04 the best year.

Bill.

Yea, they were the best year for finding the bugs so the 05s & 06s were bulit right to begin with...:D ;) ........................Great lookin truck...congrats!!!:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back