Lets all Remember

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Let us not forget what today is for

I know in current times, its about vacation , time off from work, and so-on

But let us not forget the men and women whom have fallen for us so that we are able to enjoy life as we do today.

It is a day of Independence, a day to show the world we are one better than them.

That we have freedom to do the things that we most cheerish.

So take a few minutes of today, sometime , anytime, a minute or two, doesnt matter, and say thanks to the men and women of our armed forces that give us our freedom , and for those that have fallen for it also.

America land of the free, home of the brave....

Stinker said:

But let us not forget the men and women whom have fallen for us so that we are able to enjoy life as we do today.

It is a day of Independence, a day to show the world we are one better than them.

So take a few minutes of today, sometime , anytime, a minute or two, doesnt matter, and say thanks to the men and women of our armed forces that give us our freedom , and for those that have fallen for it also.

Tony,
Thank you for that reminder...it's easy to forget sometimes.

Just wanted to let the guys on our forum that are in the military and the others out there that cruise by to know we think of them also:D :D

Thanks Smoke,and th others I cant remembr you all, but thanks!:star:

Stinker said:
Just wanted to let the guys on our forum that are in the military and the others out there that cruise by to know we think of them also:D :D

Thanks Smoke,and th others I cant remembr you all, but thanks!:star:
I can remember all of them and I do daily :rock: USA rocks :rock:

Here Here Tony......All our military kicking ass and getting killed....when most would just like to be home drinking a beer and having some BBQ with their families..........Stay safe this day....... all who serve and protect what all of us take for granted each day.........lift a glass or say a prayer for all these heros.

Walt

Well said Stinker. If people do not support the war, I understand. I do not understand not supporting our service men, And women. Being a vet. I know first hand how important our support is. To all our military, I say Thank You.

I agree.

I had the most peaceful camping trip last weekend where at times I just sat and watched a deer and her fawn frolic and play for hours, only a few yards from me.

When I got home I read the headlines and there had been more conflicts in the Middle East and escalating threats from N. Korea. It was at that moment I felt such gratitude to all the people fighting so I (we) can enjoy our freedom.

Stinker said:

Here, Here...:beer:

To those in harms way tonight....Keep your head down and watch your 6.;)

Those of us who are not in harms way tonight appreciate the opportunity to celebrate and enjoy ourselves. You rock.

Kick some ass for us! :rock:

I agree! Support our vets. We should buy them free beer and women during any and all of our Get To Gethers!:star: :dancing: :rock:

Ahmen!!!!... I would love to have a beer tonight... too bad I'm stuck on shift... I at least hope someone tries to burn their house down with fireworks on base tonight... A little excitement would make this day much better!!!

Tony thanks for posting this thread. I saw it earlier and remembered I needed to fly the flag on the porch! I cant believe I didnt think of it first thing this morning. Didnt feel like a holiday since I worked!

A huge mahalo to our troops. They willingly sacrifice their lives and recieve so little in return. Thank you brothers.

aloha

patrick

May God continually watch over them...Thanks to all who serve the cause of freedom.

SD

Stinker said:

Great post bud.

God Bless ALL of our Military personnel....for without them, we would not enjoy the freedom's we take for granted everyday.

I don't know about the rest of you but our community puts on the dog every year to honor and celebrate America and the military are always at the heart of it. They always have a low altitude fly over from Hill Air Force base. This time there was a camera onboard the lead plane. They had the pilot on the big screen and he was the announcer welcoming everyone to the celebration. Very cool idea! They also had a satellite hook up for a family to talk to their soldier in Iraq. As they tried to talk to him, he kept telling them he couldn't hear. They were quite disappointed. Just as they were about to give up, he walked out on stage. He was there in person.

God Bless America! We are here because of so many that gave the ultimate sacrifice. We must never forget that!

Not to take away from the positive messages regarding our service personnel and all, but aren't you talking about memorial day??? Thought the fourth of July was about declaring our independance from England. You know, tea, taxes, and what not? I'm all for celebrating the fallen from a couple hundred years ago who made that possible though!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back