Lets see your pets!!!

EMT/SRT said:
View attachment 20275

View attachment 20276
This our ambulance station kitty that just wandered up. She sits on the stretcher in the mornings when i am checking the stock on the truck. She has the fur on the tips of her ears like a bobcat and a tail like i've never seen!

Awfully nice for you guys to adopt her........... Cute kitty.

D

My 8 year old boxer "Puupy" he is pretty cool!
puupy.jpg

Vipernator said:
My 8 year old boxer "Puupy" he is pretty cool!
puupy.jpg
Spoiled lookin pup ya got there ;) :rock: :D

Here's a pic of my sons family dog, Licorice. She's not really a dog but more like a person. She doesnt bark (hardly) and will come over and put her neck or nose under your arm if possible. She LOVES being petted. When my sons brother and sister picked her up they also picked up her brother...another beagle. He was quite large but had a habit of eating lots of things. One of those things, the end to a pen (pen cap) got lodged in his stomach I think. They couldnt afford at the time to do the surgery to remove it and had to have him put to sleep.

The picture is of Licorice in the front seat of my '06 Ram on our way back to my place in western Kansas for several days. This way she doesnt have to go to the boarding people when my ex and the kids are out of town. How could I say no? :)

Attachments

• Picture001.jpg
    Picture001.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Picture002.jpg
    Picture002.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 14
Are new pup Bensen.

Attachments

• will 009.jpg
    will 009.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 25
  • will 015.jpg
    will 015.jpg
    547.2 KB · Views: 24
  • will 012.jpg
    will 012.jpg
    689.8 KB · Views: 24
  • will 008.jpg
    will 008.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 23
Will said:
Are new pup Bensen.

In the window behind the pup..."Experience" is misspelled Experiance...I think that is at a Window Tinting Business right. Man I should work for the FBI or something...:p

Hot off the press . . . :D

Here's Savannah. aka SavannahBanana aka Vanna White. :rock: :D

BTW, she LOVES UT football too! :rock:

DSCN1322-1.jpg

DSCN1323.jpg

Black1 said:
She's even smiling for the camera! LOL! .... Great pooch, Jimi. :D :rock:

Thanks dude! I just made her mad at me. I said the magic words "Do you wanna go for a ride?!?!?!?!!?". I had to say that to her to get her into the truck. I went ahead and took her for a quick ride around the block. :D

DSCN1324.jpg

DSCN1326.jpg

Then I told her we had to go in the house . . . :eek: :(

DSCN1328.jpg

She looks sad, Jimi...........

As if she's saying, "why go to all the trouble of putting me in here for pix when you never let me ride in here (at) any other time....?"

Cute Lab...... they're very nice dogs.

D

SHE (;)) gets to ride occasionally. . . . No where near as often as she'd like. She rides in Corteney's car ALL the time. She behaves so well in a car/truck. She just sits there and looks out the window, you forget she's even in the vehicle!

Thanks!!! She's VERY loving. She's a daddy's girl. She sleeps within my right armpit at the beginning of the night, then eventually goes to the foot of the bed. She greets you when you get home from work, like I hadn't seen her in years! She's so spoiled, but I love her!

Roz-SRT said:
SHE (;)) gets to ride occasionally. . . . No where near as often as she'd like. She rides in Corteney's car ALL the time. She behaves so well in a car/truck. She just sits there and looks out the window, you forget she's even in the vehicle!

Thanks!!! She's VERY loving. She's a daddy's girl. She sleeps within my right armpit at the beginning of the night, then eventually goes to the foot of the bed. She greets you when you get home from work, like I hadn't seen her in years! She's so spoiled, but I love her!

Mankind should take "love lessons" from our dogs......

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back