Lookin into a Jeep SRT for the wife

yellowfever#154 said:
What brand and what sizes did you go with. Im having a hard time finding the original sizes up here in a snow tire. I got laughed at my the warehouse we purchase from when I told him the sizes.
I think my buddy got some steel rims or some older Cherokee rims and got snow tires on them. It is still not great in the snow according to him.

Any reason you wouldn't get a SRT-10 QC instead? Unless you need the AWD I don't see any pros. Gas mileage sucks either way.

I like mine, after almost 2 years of owning it I can say (as silverback said) I have had a few electrical gremlins, like windows rolling back down when I tell them to auto-up, and same with sunroof (even after tsb @ dealership). but thats about it, nothing I cant really live with. The mileage does suck, but it was expected (13-14 average). I only drive the Jeep to and from work and I commute 2 miles each way, so I don't have a ton of miles under my belt.

phunny said:
Any reason you wouldn't get a SRT-10 QC instead? Unless you need the AWD I don't see any pros. Gas mileage sucks either way.

I already have a SRT QC my friend.... just trying to build my SRT family:D pic is in my sig

There ya go Yarm, bout time you treated that girl to something new ... lol

I know you guys will do well, you always do your homework....

Good Luck ......

Jim

SinorSwim said:
My wife has a '07 with 50K-no problems-you need snow tires all around and it is still not very good in snow-nothing like a GC limited in snow-the TB needs to be cleaned or the truck will blow a little blue smoke on start up-bad on gas-we have replaced rotors and brakes all around and new rubber-my wife loves her jeep-as long as she is happy I am OK.

Price? I have ne idea. Are you on Martha's Vineyard?

I have found that it does much better in the snow if I turn off the traction control.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back