Looking 4 A Motor

cyalata

Supporting Member
Reaction score
if neone has a viper motor or just a block laying around let me know need 1asap:D dnt car bout miles on the motor or if its internally damaged all will be gutted and rebuilt

bclark05 said:
Now what would you need something like that for?:dontknow: :D :D :D

goin to make a big ass table out of it lol:D

Last edited:
Yellow venom said:
A table would be sweet!!:rock: with a glass top:D

lol yea i know but i was bein a smartass on that one i jus need another motor for my next project

Yellow venom said:
Yeah ,I clued into that:D ,forge build I take it?

yea goin to build from the bottom up complete rebuild and twins wantn to get to that 1,000 hp mark for the new toy:)

05dodgesrt10 said:
yea goin to build from the bottom up complete rebuild and twins wantn to get to that 1,000 hp mark for the new toy:)

Yeah TT should do it:burnout: ,Good luck on the venture,I spent last year doing that:rock:

id check LKQ salvage or x2 rebuilders (x2 usually wants pretty good money for their stuff though) just all depends how much your willing to spend for it...

hcetzneb said:
Did you see all the cracks on that engine.. oil pan , front cover look like its been through a war. With that crack in the pan... i hope it wasnt runn with no oil.
Yes, I saw that. Kinda scary to buy that one.

hcetzneb said:
Did you see all the cracks on that engine.. oil pan , front cover look like its been through a war. With that crack in the pan... i hope it wasnt runn with no oil.

Details, details:p

yellowfever#154 said:
If it was run with no oil and hurt the cam bore then it is a big deal. Anything else can be fixed with enough $.

Ya I know. I didn't really look at the pics before I posted it:eek:

Don't forget, the blocks are different between an automatic transmission, and a manual transmission.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back