Looking for 06 Oil Changing Tips

You can also you a Walmart bag.
Just hold it up around the filter with one hand and use your other hand (outside the bag) to unscrew the filter. When it comes off it drops into the bag along with the oil that came out of it.

Now that's a pretty good idea, my luck is the bag breaks when I drop filter in! lmao:drool:
I will have to double bag it to be safe! Lol

Thanks for all the input. I will let you know what I decide to do on Saturday. The truck goes on the dyno on Sunday.

I guess, but try to find a local trusted mechanic. Around here, Jiffy Lube grease monkeys are criminals and you cant ever be truly sure what they are putting in your ride.

Sure you can be sure of what they put in; generally it's the oil they took out of the car that was in front of yours.........

Hey, all you young whippersnappers out there, enjoy your mobility while you have it!! If you are lucky, you too will reach a time when crawling around on the garage floor just wont be worth the aggravation of having to ask somebody for help getting your tired, hurting, backside off that creeper! If I had anticipated having a cool ride like this when I was enjoying those HEMI RR, & Super Bee's, wouldn't have beat myself up so much way back when.. BTW, just turned 62 & ain't that bad yet, but, yes, that time is comin..

Thats the first time Ive ever been called a "young whippersnapper" in real life :D I cant wait till I get older, Im just gonna say "all you little faggots"

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back