Looking for some Traction bars

JAYSSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well today I finally got my truck back from the shop. Now Im going another route. Im wondering if anybody has some Traction bars for sale and a lowering kit for a 05 Qc. Thanks:rock:

I am tired of looking for traction bars myself. I will be building my version of the cal tracs in the coming weeks. Happy hunting.

LOLOL oh man I get calls all the time!
"hey stinker I bought this from so and so , is it supposed to look like this?"

LOL used is allways a 50/50 shot:D

Yea, they look for the deal, buy it off ebay and call you when it doesn't work.....

I would say that you are very correct. thats why I buy from the company the first time.

Some people on ebay will bid and bid if they can save 10.00 and they think they saved 100.00

I would say that you are very correct. thats why I buy from the company the first time.

Some people on ebay will bid and bid if they can save 10.00 and they think they saved 100.00

I find on ebay,you may save a few bucks on the purchase,but they seem to get ya on the shipping :mad:

I have my own machine shop so I will do it myself. Mine will cost me $0. No headaches required.

I have my own machine shop so I will do it myself. Mine will cost me $0. No headaches required.

I work at a billion dollar goverment facility :D:D:D:D:D

I can and have made anything I want even to include my own mufflers for unique tone. I have every piece of equipment there is to work with.

But I'll buy from tony 1.Cause he is a good guy & 2. to support smaller business.

Some thing's are not about money

When you own a 50K+ truck you cannot be cheap least thats what I have learned.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back