Looking for some Traction bars

I get your point, but I get the satisfaction knowing I built it myself and dont how some people who think they know it all telling me I need to but this or that. you made your own stuff, did you get any satisfaction out of it? I love a challenger and if I make a mistake oh well I learn from it and try again. And I agree about supporting small businesses who keep this country going. And yes I will buy stuff from them when I need it. I go to jtsvp.com and am currently looking aty some stuff to buy, just have the skills and drive to do it my self. Is there anything wrong with that?

If someone gets Caltracs For QC stock height and then lowers latter. Is a whole Caltrac setup needed or just some parts.

I get your point, but I get the satisfaction knowing I built it myself and dont how some people who think they know it all telling me I need to but this or that. you made your own stuff, did you get any satisfaction out of it? I love a challenger and if I make a mistake oh well I learn from it and try again. And I agree about supporting small businesses who keep this country going. And yes I will buy stuff from them when I need it. I go to jtsvp.com and am currently looking aty some stuff to buy, just have the skills and drive to do it my self. Is there anything wrong with that?

I don't really care what you do to be honest with ya....

So you have all the right gauge material thinckness and overall lenght. You know what these bars look like down to a tee, Cause i'm sure some research has gone into these ,not just some skippy sheetmetal man and a dream.

I would rather drink beer and bolt up something, then to make it and hope it is right, but hey if you have material and time to waste then go for it.

I have all the correct materials and sizes. Have a friend with a brand new set he just bought from Calvert. Now I will have all my measurements to work with. Time is the only problem. So I agree with you about the beer and the bolt up. You have kind of got me thinking to just buy them. If I do can I ask you if I have any questions??? Thanks in advance. I have built a ram air box for my qc. Any thoughts on that? I have some pictures inmy album. Would appreciate any comments for or against it.

I have all the correct materials and sizes. Have a friend with a brand new set he just bought from Calvert. Now I will have all my measurements to work with. Time is the only problem. So I agree with you about the beer and the bolt up. You have kind of got me thinking to just buy them. If I do can I ask you if I have any questions??? Thanks in advance. I have built a ram air box for my qc. Any thoughts on that? I have some pictures inmy album. Would appreciate any comments for or against it.

Well def good luck with the build if you go the road, Did you build the box for the intake like which comes with the K&N or etc ? Putting the one together that K&N sent me was a pain by it self. Can't knock ya there.

First off happy holidays to everyone. No I helped a guy build that stupid K&N thing and did not like it. It really does not get the cold outside inside per say. I built a closed in box that fits almost in the stock location and is enclosed. It has a 4 1/2 " inlet into a three inch filter back to the stock tube. I will be changing that later on to a custom made 4 1/2" to the TB oval. Planning to put the Nitros nozzle there. My album is there so I do know what happened and why it is not seen. :rock::D:burnout::toilet:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back