Looking to add to stable/Wanted Red RC

xlrashn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I am looking to possibly purchase a regular cab version with low miles. I would prefer red so it would match my Viper, however would consider other colors for the right deal. I am only looking for the 6 speed manual transmission and regular cab. I am a very proud and anal owner when it comes to my vehicles, so the hopefully soon aquired 10 will be going to a VERY good home.
I am located in the midwest (Iowa) so the closer to home the better. So if you have or know of someone who has one for sale that sounds like what I am looking for, please shoot me a PM here or on the VCA Viper forums as well. I use the same screen name there as well.
I have an empty spot in a climate controlled garage at my home just waiting to welcome a new arrival.:)
Thanks for your time and hope to hear from some fellow members soon.

Jim

I should also add that I would prefer a completely stock example. No major mods. Air filters or little things like that would be ok, would like it if the stock pieces came with it in a purchase. Just a little more to go on.

Thanks again,
Jim

Welcome to the forum! :D

If I was in the market for a low mileage stock red R/C I would be talkin to this guy stat :rock:

jonjon442 said:
Thanks for the welcome. Just to answer some q's...There are no mods whatsoever. Kept in a temp controlled garage all it's life. It still looks and smells showroom new exept for a little 1/2 inch scratch by the rear driver side tail light. I have no idea how it got there. But other than that, it's perfect. It also has a red spray in bed liner.

Oh and I don't know about that rb1/rb4 radio question.

I live in Toledo, Oh. I have it advertised in the paper here for $28k. I have to sell fairly quickly for financial reasons so I have up here (where people know it's not just a ram...) for $26k. I think it's worth alot more than that so I'm pretty firm on the price. But I'm open to offers and questions if anyone has any. Thanks.

The pics are in this link http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25274

Maybe you two were meant for each other ;) :dontknow: :D

Wifey said:
Welcome to the forum! :D

If I was in the market for a low mileage stock red R/C I would be talkin to this guy stat :rock:

The pics are in this link http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25274

Maybe you two were meant for each other ;) :dontknow: :D

Thanks for the heads up. Although it appears that later in that thread he states that he already sold it to a dealer for 23K.:(

Thanks as well for the warm welcome...:) :)

Thanks for the warm welcome..

Wifey ,I believe in that thread he states he has already sold it to a dealer for 23K.

However that is the right flavor of what I am looking for.

Just a question. Why do some people take the wing off the truck? I LOVE the look of the wing.

welcome to the club....be patient..a lot of really good deals have been popping up lately.......the wing question?...that has been pondered by mankind for ions with no reasonalble answer..:dontknow:

Welcome to the Red Button Club Jim. As for the wing delete, that is probably a trend someone tried to start that never got off the ground. That's the only answer I have as an explaination. But realistically the wing is required for good downforce at higher speeds.

Hey there is a guy selling a silver PRIME #10 RC with no rear wing lowered for 21,000........................ Silver and Red go good together!

I don't believe there is a better deal out there right now.

Yesssss, Blaine@PSI has a Silver stock '04 RC for $21k.. I'd definately give him a whirl..

xlrashn said:
Thanks for the warm welcome..

Wifey ,I believe in that thread he states he has already sold it to a dealer for 23K.

However that is the right flavor of what I am looking for.

Just a question. Why do some people take the wing off the truck? I LOVE the look of the wing.
Cuz they can't handle the truth ;) The wing's gotta stay on a 10 :rock: :D :marchmellow:

Guess some dealer got a great deal then :(

The wing is part of what makes the truck visually in my opinion, along with the hood and front bumper cover.

I agree with the prior post about being patient. There will be a good deal pop up sooner or later, and I don't have to have one tomorrow.

I will wait for the right truck to come along and get what I REALLY want.

xlrashn said:
The wing is part of what makes the truck visually in my opinion, along with the hood and front bumper cover.

I agree with the prior post about being patient. There will be a good deal pop up sooner or later, and I don't have to have one tomorrow.

I will wait for the right truck to come along and get what I REALLY want.

That is the smart thing to do....you wont be kicking yourself everytime you see a red truck.....red reg cabs seem to show up for sale often here...and you might watch Ebay also......good time to buy one of these trucks too...gas prices have killed the value.....my grandfather always said "buy when it's low"...;)

1: I see you like the slower version of the SRT-10... not a bad choice... :p
2: I see you're a wing lover but I'd be the first to point out that one of the fastest trucks on this board ran a 10.7 without a wing... and hasn't run better than a 10.9 WITH the wing... curious?? I think not :p .... besides try loading an ATV or motorcycle in the bed with the wing on... here's a hint... it doesn't work
3: So you don't think I'm a total dolt troll... here's one that seems like a decent deal...
http://www.feenyautos.com/site/glob...9029F&include-options=true&include-media=true

asking 22,9 maybe you could grind them down to 19,9 <shrug>

has 22,960 miles tho (that's pretty low considering it's 4 years old)
VIN 3d7HA16H45G737844

good luck

Last edited:
Thanks for the lead.

As for loading anything, that won't be happening with a 10 I get. It will be a toy only. That's also why I'd like to get a low miler that has a nice bed as well.

I know the right one will come along. Please keep the leads coming, I really appreciate the assistance.

Red RC at local dealer

There is a RED RC at a local Subaru dealer here in St. Albans, WV. One owner NO mods 25 or 26K miles. I looked at the truck and was told 22K would buy it. I think it could be got for less. Owner works for the dealer and it is a Florida truck. It is an 04.

OnceBitten said:
There is a RED RC at a local Subaru dealer here in St. Albans, WV. One owner NO mods 25 or 26K miles. I looked at the truck and was told 22K would buy it. I think it could be got for less. Owner works for the dealer and it is a Florida truck. It is an 04.

Would you happen to have a phone nunber or the name of the dealership so I may look the number up?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back