Looking to add to stable/Wanted Red RC

Thanks rdebow... I have sent you a PM in response.

Thanks again for all the info everyone...keep it coming:D

Interested in the "rare" 06??

TNVIPER said:
Yes...there were only about 700 06s built.....and it was the final year on top of that...

Roz's truck is absolutly one of the best looking ones on the forum, thats for sure:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I know ya wanted red bo, but damn! his truck is sweet:rock:

Stinker said:
Roz's truck is absolutly one of the best looking ones on the forum, thats for sure:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I know ya wanted red bo, but damn! his truck is sweet:rock:

Thanks bro!! Here's a pic or three. . . ;)

DSCN1732.jpg

DSCN1762.jpg

DSCN1766.jpg

Very nice truck Roz!!..... could you PM me with miles and what you are looking to get out of it?

xlrashn said:
Very nice truck Roz!!..... could you PM me with miles and what you are looking to get out of it?

He isnt on here too much lately bro, give me a couple minutes and will pm you his cell number:rock:

Just to let evryone know... I am still looking. Have'nt bought one yet.

Please keep a look out for me... Thanks

That is definately my first choice... I just have this "thing" about wanting to match my Viper. I would consider another color for the right deal however.

Thanks for asking.

Thanks for all the PM's everyone... got a few that I am in discussions with the owners on via PM's. I will keep you posted.

By all means if you know of one, please pass along as I have not committed to anything yet.

I do believe that I want Red and it has to be a regular cab.

2006 Regular cab Inferno Red

3575 miles, owned by old fart, Nav, will sell for $32,000 but would prefer to trade for another toy, Gillette, WY

alton said:
3575 miles, owned by old fart, Nav, will sell for $32,000 but would prefer to trade for another toy, Gillette, WY
And I wouldn't budge a nickel on the price......just my 2 cents. (probably too low already)

Guess mine is out, to many mods

If you are interested in that one which was sold to a dealer I can check it out for you since I am in Toledo, but I would need to know what dealer it went to.

You probably already knew this, but your Viper red is not the same as the SRT red.

P.M. me if interested in an 04 red 39k highway miles. All documented oil, trans, rear, fluid changes. Just replaced plugs with oem.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back