Love fast trucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffslightning

Reaction score
Love all fast trucks and I'm new to these forums.. I have an 01 Lightning so don't hate just because of that.

Welcome to the club and two questions for ya,Are u on a lightning forum? And if so , how many SRT-10's are members there? Just curious.

Welcome to the club and two questions for ya,Are u on a lightning forum? And if so , how many SRT-10's are members there? Just curious.

I'm a newb also wanting to say howdy......to answer your question above, there are a few Dodge guys on the site. Everyone is welcome to join.

I myself think that it's not really a bad thing that a bunch of folks with fast rides talk to each other. But as always, you will have those few that just don't see it that way.

I'm an oldie from both sides. Below is the first NHTOC.com truck of the month (mine)
112896696.jpg

Then:
164370851.jpg

And finally, my youngest daughter with "my daddy's truck can beat your daddy's truck:p:
392370142.jpg

388695791.jpg

All nice trucks...and yes I'm a member of a few Lightning site with very few Dodge people which is too bad but we tend to hang with people of like interests.

I was curious cause when I was on the dakotart.com forum that's all I seen were just other Dak R/T guys on there, this is the first mixed forum I've been apart of, and the best one too I may add!!

I am also curious as to why would a lightning owner signup here? Is it because just to talk about fast trucks with others? I have no issue with lightning owners hanging with srt-10 owners. Just curious as to why would a lightning owner signup at a dodge srt-10 forum and visa versa. Like I said, have no issue with either, just curious too.

Welcome to the forum BTW! Got pics of the lightning, if so, post them up!

Thanks all. When I go to the track or car shows I hang out with ALL gearheads...well except for non big 3....I just have an appreciation for American muscle..:rock:

I am also curious as to why would a lightning owner signup here? Is it because just to talk about fast trucks with others? I have no issue with lightning owners hanging with srt-10 owners. Just curious as to why would a lightning owner signup at a dodge srt-10 forum and visa versa. Like I said, have no issue with either, just curious too.

Welcome to the forum BTW! Got pics of the lightning, if so, post them up!

So in today's world, where would the conversation start. Seems like there are a few of you that don't really like the fact that there is something other than Dodge owners on this site right now.

No problem to me, we can just go away with the same impression we have from other Dodge sites. On our site we talk shat of course but everyone is welcome.

Just say the word and I will stay off your site if it's an issue.

So in today's world, where would the conversation start. Seems like there are a few of you that don't really like the fact that there is something other than Dodge owners on this site right now.

No problem to me, we can just go away with the same impression we have from other Dodge sites. On our site we talk shat of course but everyone is welcome.

Just say the word and I will stay off your site if it's an issue.

So, that's why you came? Cuz that Mon$star dude went whining and you came in packs? I'm just curious cuz you brought it up. Cool with me if you stay but when we get to shit talking and I light your asses up, we don't wanna hear any bitching and complaining cuz that's exactly how it was on the LR site when a few of us were there.

You obviously haven't gotten any shit yet, only a few welcomes and a question from the site owner, Shaggy, on why you're here. Nothing bad at all, trust me.:D

I thought I started this thread? You hear me talking any shit? C'mon man don't judge everyone the same even when they fly other colors..

I thought I started this thread? You hear me talking any shit? C'mon man don't judge everyone the same even when they fly other colors..

i'm pretty sure i didn't single you out, hoss....i was talking in general. enjoy the site, dude. you won't get any grief from me.

But you own a ford, you have no knowledge in the srt world, so again why did you sign up for ???? your vading the question. I hate the lightnings and you don't see me signing up over on their forums.

Just seems like every lightning owner starts up shit over here, leave or stay I care 100% less to be honest. thats my welcome to you.

But you own a ford, you have no knowledge in the srt world, so again why did you sign up for ???? your vading the question. I hate the lightnings and you don't see me signing up over on their forums.

Just seems like every lightning owner starts up shit over here, leave or stay I care 100% less to be honest. thats my welcome to you.

here's my "updated" welcome......:eviltongue::thefinger::threaddie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back