LOWERED THE TRUCK TODAY JTSVP

tone said:
I'm digg'n the height in the rear, how much lower can it go, and still be functional:dontknow:
I dont reccomend the 3 inch for the simple reason it almost bottoms the driveshaft in the tranny , and you loose alot of the suspension travel jsut from the xtra 1/2 inch, I prefer the 2.5's but some folks want it slammed so I do sell the three inch, jsut dotn suggest it;)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I dont reccomend the 3 inch for the simple reason it almost bottoms the driveshaft in the tranny , and you loose alot of the suspension travel jsut from the xtra 1/2 inch, I prefer the 2.5's but some folks want it slammed so I do sell the three inch, jsut dotn suggest it;)
I digg the way it sits right now, I think it looks bitchen, and I drove it hard and it handles very well:rock:

Man your truck looks great, I just got my rear shackles today can't wait to get them installed!
Keep the mods comming!

EXCESSV said:
Man your truck looks great, I just got my rear shackles today can't wait to get them installed!
Keep the mods comming!
Shackles should drop the back nice and even with the front, but man, you got to drop the front.:rock:

man that looks good, I really want to do the same to my truck it just doesnt look right at factory height.

Tone,
Did you install the kit that has front lowering springs and rear aluminum blocks? Looks sharp!
Dan

Looking gooood :rock: :rock: mine would be drop soon...it sits to darn high rigth now lol :D

Ya know? You just GOTTA love that stance. Black, OEM wheels and a JTSVP drop. That alone takes your rig really far. Outstanding.

sweet looking rig:rock: you have to watch mr. sawyer, late at night he switches to his other job with a 900 number, might need to check your phone bill when it comes in.:D

I love the drop but I remember another thread that cautioned due to poor handling.

I bought my truck with the billet lowering blocks already installed in the rear and my truck sits level. With only 26k miles I'm a bit disappointed with how much the truck bounces up and down with the OEM bilsteins and springs. It's nothing outside of normal, but for a truck with this drivetrain setup it should have come stock with a stiffer ride (at least the non-family oriented RC's should have). Did the JTSVP kit drastically reduce the OEM bounce??
Thanks

tone said:
LOL...wow.:D
see, you jsut called too early:D

btw, the springs are 10% stiffer than oem, plus you also get the front and rear stabalizer bar bushings, I designed it to actually handle better not worse.

you should see an increase in stability, but handle worse? you listen to the wrong folks if you think they handle worse;)

Jigsaw89 said:
I bought my truck with the billet lowering blocks already installed in the rear and my truck sits level. With only 26k miles I'm a bit disappointed with how much the truck bounces up and down with the OEM bilsteins and springs. It's nothing outside of normal, but for a truck with this drivetrain setup it should have come stock with a stiffer ride (at least the non-family oriented RC's should have). Did the JTSVP kit drastically reduce the OEM bounce??
Thanks
Dude, the truck rides tighter than stock, night and day. That factory bounce you are speaking of is gone, now it is much more responsive. If all of these options that we all thought should come with our trucks, came with our trucks, then we would'nt be able to afford the truck. Installing them is funner anyway:rock: Get youself a kit from JTSVP, front springs and bushings, rear billet blocks, u-bolts and bushings...well worth it.:rock: :rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
see, you jsut called too early:D

btw, the springs are 10% stiffer than oem, plus you also get the front and rear stabalizer bar bushings, I designed it to actually handle better not worse.

you should see an increase in stability, but handle worse? you listen to the wrong folks if you think they handle worse;)
Yeah I know Tony, I don't know what he ment, like I said yesterday, I drove the truck hard and there is a night and day difference, much more responsive and tight. It might handle worse if your'e jumpin speed bumps:D

Back