LOWERED THE TRUCK TODAY JTSVP

tone said:
Yeah I know Tony, I don't know what he ment, like I said yesterday, I drove the truck hard and there is a night and day difference, much more responsive and tight. It might handle worse if your'e jumpin speed bumps:D
:D :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :aetsch:

FWIW, I measured my Viper engraved billet lowering blocks and they are the 2" variety. Thanks for posting the results of your drop.
Dan

I just installed the shackles on the SRT, I love the look. I will take pictures when I get a chance!
Thanks Tony!
Excessv

EXCESSV said:
I just installed the shackles on the SRT, I love the look. I will take pictures when I get a chance!
Thanks Tony!
Excessv
are you Matt? reason I ask is i got a messgae this morn from a matt, but all I could make out was Matt and shackle?:confused: :confused:

Looks good!!!
Do you have some other pictures too?
I am also going to purchase a Stinker kit, but dont know if I want 2,5" or 3" block.
Would be great with some more pictures:)

EXCESSV said:
Thanks Tony!
Excessv

what the hell is that white stuff on the ground ,,,man its everywere:dontknow:

Passelat said:
Looks good!!!
Do you have some other pictures too?
I am also going to purchase a Stinker kit, but dont know if I want 2,5" or 3" block.
Would be great with some more pictures:)
Dude, get the 2.5" blocks, the 3" slams it too much and you lose the performance that the truck has. Those are low enough, you don't want it gangster:D

tone said:
Dude, get the 2.5" blocks, the 3" slams it too much and you lose the performance that the truck has. Those are low enough, you don't want it gangster:D
Some more pics:

Attachments

• clean.jpg
    clean.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,808
  • Low1.jpg
    Low1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 126
  • Low2.jpg
    Low2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 94

Latest posts