Lowering shackles, and blocks

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Got in the first set of lowering blocks and shackles, this is the first sets.

the blocks I got were 2 and 3 inch, and the lowering shackles are supposed to lower the rear of QCs from 1-2 inches , we hope:D

If anyone has , or has had the lowering shackles they may be able to tell if they look correct or not.

and yes the u bolts will be supplied:p

Waitin on vendorship bro:p Cant tell the $ till then supposedly, but shouldnt be long I hope:D

But you know they want be bad :p say................6 million:D

That's all huh? Let me go rob a few banks and I will get back to ya:D

Stinker said:
Waitin on vendorship bro:p Cant tell the $ till then supposedly, but shouldnt be long I hope:D

But you know they want be bad :p say................6 million:D

Is that 6 million rupees? :dontknow: :D

Stinker said:
Got in the first set of lowering blocks and shackles, this is the first sets.

the blocks I got were 2 and 3 inch, and the lowering shackles are supposed to lower the rear of QCs from 1-2 inches , we hope:D

If anyone has , or has had the lowering shackles they may be able to tell if they look correct or not.

and yes the u bolts will be supplied:p
I will take a set Stinker,let me know a price.:rock: :rock: :rock:

WOLFRAM said:
So, any info on getting the RC lower?;)

yeah talked with them today, they got the spring at the manufacturer, so should know summin soon, the holidays put a hamper on things:D

shouldnt be too much longer on air fronts too;)

Correct me if I am wrong. The shackles can be used for the RC and the QC. The blocks are for the RC unless you have a flip kit already on the QC?

The shackles are exactly what I have on my QC. So with that said they look the right part.

noid said:
Correct me if I am wrong. The shackles can be used for the RC and the QC. The blocks are for the RC unless you have a flip kit already on the QC?

The shackles are exactly what I have on my QC. So with that said they look the right part.

Thanks bro:rock: thats what I was hoping for.

I think they can be used on a RC, but not sure if there is enough room between the hanger and the bed or not:dontknow:

but got the blocks to lower the rc's;)

i wants a set too, i just want to lower the rear to be level with the front. maybe lower the front some. just not enough to ride on the bumpstops.:D tried to call ya yesterday bastage. the challenger is getting sprayed this morning.

I got no calls yesterdy:dontknow: well a couple , but none from a alabama hick:D

called ya back, been runnin round this morn, gotta leave out for Misssiiissisispsppis or however ya spell it:D

So Stinker, are you going to be selling this stuff? I am a little confused!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back