Lowering shackles, and blocks

1sicponi said:
also want to lower the back end. Wish you the best. For now, could you tell me what size tires and rims you have on that bad ass truck in the picture. bobbymac

That was the nostalgia slicks, 16 inch, with eagle alloy 16X10 rims, but ya got to shave the calipers to run those, which is a super pain, :D

hey stinker, i decided to just lower the ass end too. let me know and ill send ya a check.

Has anyone tried the Velvet ride rear shackles on an SRT10? I see that they make them now. I have used them before on 3/4 tons and it normally drop the rear end about 1 1/2 to 2 inches. They really do improve the ride in my experience. THe price now is $349 which is more than double what they used to be for other trucks.

Soapy said:
Has anyone tried the Velvet ride rear shackles on an SRT10? I see that they make them now. I have used them before on 3/4 tons and it normally drop the rear end about 1 1/2 to 2 inches. They really do improve the ride in my experience. THe price now is $349 which is more than double what they used to be for other trucks.

They look great bo, the only holdback may be the $350 price tag:dontknow:

Stink, if I want to level out my truck do I need a 2" rear shackle?

Gonna be honest bo, dont know:D

BUT , from what the guys say withthe QC's it pretty much levels them out with just the shackles, it should drop it between 1-2 inches.

Now the question bein, 05 same as 06:dontknow: let me do sum checkin:D

ok they should be the same, all you would need to check is to see if they match wyomingsrt's pics, basically 3 inch wide bo

Stinker said:
ok they should be the same, all you would need to check is to see if they match wyomingsrt's pics, basically 3 inch wide bo
OK I will check it at the GTG out here, thanks again.

Stinker

Still would like a set of shackles for my 05 QC. When ya get everything worked out. Sammy in S.C.

The shackles for the 05 and the 06 are the same. I have installed them on both years. And it does help level the truck out but you will still have a slight rake. Keep in mind that these shackles do act differently from truck to truck. You can put the same shackles on two different trucks and have two different out comes. But in my experiance they have been pretty consistant.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back