Mac Haik Temple,Tx Car Show & BBQ 2/6/10

There is a best truck class and no you can't have the trophy as I am taking that biattch! The Raiding of The Valley sounds like a plan to me!:D

I'll be there, weather permitting. I wont drive in the rain with my drag radials.

I'll call Justin to RSVP, but please add me to your list. I want to be parked with the VTCOA guys as well.

Thanks,

Michael
817-946-1429

precisiondyeing said:
I'll be there, weather permitting. I wont drive in the rain with my drag radials.

I'll call Justin to RSVP, but please add me to your list. I want to be parked with the VTCOA guys as well.

Thanks,

Michael
817-946-1429

ya goin to meet at the chevron & cruise down with the DFW guys?????
:rock::rock::rock::rock:

i will be sending out a mass PM to all the DFW guys come monday to see what the plans are an set them in stone!

Tooloe said:
i will be sending out a mass PM to all the DFW guys come monday to see what the plans are an set them in stone!

good deal Wade:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

ZCx said:
good deal Wade:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
also if any of the DFW guys want to i'm planning on having a little get together at the house that night after we are done terrorizing waco.... yall are more than welcome to have a few beers an crash an my place in hillsboro so you don't have to make the hours drive home at all hours of the night!

Tooloe said:
also if any of the DFW guys want to i'm planning on having a little get together at the house that night after we are done terrorizing waco.... yall are more than welcome to have a few beers an crash an my place in hillsboro so you don't have to make the hours drive home at all hours of the night!

if u got some cute girlys in ur neighborhood i am down lol :elefant:

wats up guys im new but im down to go :) i use to meet wit space city LX tell my srt8 got totalled then they dis owned me :( lol jk they good guys

daytonahemi08 said:
wats up guys im new but im down to go :) i use to meet wit space city LX tell my srt8 got totalled then they dis owned me :( lol jk they good guys

the VTCOA guys in texas are all real cool... at least the ones i met at the austin G2G lol would be cool if u came cuz last meet i was the only hemi....well besides james in his 392 but the best lookin ram there :elefant: :p

just like the B-17's had to have their "little friends"

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Coley 1334 said:
the VTCOA guys in texas are all real cool... at least the ones i met at the austin G2G lol would be cool if u came cuz last meet i was the only hemi....well besides james in his 392 but the best lookin ram there :elefant: :p

well some 10 guys on here are str8 up azz h o lees

Nevermind googled it...duh. Looks like im gonna make it me and my girl will be there so cant wait to meet some of you guys and cant wait for the BBQ!!!!!

bigredv10 said:
Nevermind googled it...duh. Looks like im gonna make it me and my girl will be there so cant wait to meet some of you guys and cant wait for the BBQ!!!!!

be sure to call Justin so there will be space & chow for ya:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back