Mac Haik Temple,Tx Car Show & BBQ 2/6/10

I'm gonna need an updated head count by thursday afternoon. I'm going to set up the show on friday evening and I need a parking spot count. I have an idea but if i get an exact count it'd help.
Thanks
Justin

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
who all is going to waco afterwards?? i feel like going to the bar:D

well if the bar is 18 and up i am down.. cuz i'm only 20 :p

I just found out that I'm in on this.. I dunno if anyone from Houston is going so I'll roll up there as 10-solo since Obie Wan of me will show from Houston.. A bit of.. nerdy Star Wars humor for yall..

Venom Power said:
I just found out that I'm in on this.. I dunno if anyone from Houston is going so I'll roll up there as 10-solo since Obie Wan of me will show from Houston.. A bit of.. nerdy Star Wars humor for yall..

may the force be with ya young skywalker :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I am in forsure! AGAIN DFW Guys we are meeting at the valaro at exit 368B 8:30AM i believe

Tooloe said:
I am in forsure! AGAIN DFW Guys we are meeting at the valaro at exit 368B 8:30AM i believe

then the DFW guys need to meet at the Chevron, exit 415 35E southbound, bout 7 in the a of m,

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Remember it this Saturday guys and gals!!! Get these rigs flossed out and ready for pictures and punanny!:D

Venom Power said:

just saw ur comment im not a 10 but ill roll wit u up there if u would like :dontknow:

I talked to the guy building my transmission, and I dont think he will have it back to me in time to make this. I never said anything about attending, I was laying low until I knew something about the transmission. Hope you guys have fun and hopefully we and have a TX GTG soon.

Fahrenheit said:
I talked to the guy building my transmission, and I dont think he will have it back to me in time to make this. I never said anything about attending, I was laying low until I knew something about the transmission. Hope you guys have fun and hopefully we and have a TX GTG soon.

wats up i see ur in katy i leave 7 miles from there im sure u know of brookshire??

I'll wash mine...But ,its far from showroom,so DONT HATE! lol cause I dont wanna hear it! I'll fix her up soon......A little as I go...

well my valve cover paint has peeled off so i'm shit out of luck on winning anything

daytonahemi08 said:
wats up i see ur in katy i leave 7 miles from there im sure u know of brookshire??

Yeah man, pass through it all the time going to Lone Star Raceway....we will hook up soon when the weather gets better

wash & a quick coat of wax is the plan here.

engine room is a bit nasty

bring on the BBQ & pretty cars

Fahrenheit said:
Yeah man, pass through it all the time going to Lone Star Raceway....we will hook up soon when the weather gets better

cool ya i thought i had seen ur truck out there before

ZCx said:
wash & a quick coat of wax is the plan here.

engine room is a bit nasty

bring on the BBQ & pretty cars

i'm doing a claybar and a nice wax job... don't know what i'm going to do about the valve covers yet.... might just take them down to bare aluminum for the show..they need to be repainted anyway:dontknow:

two days:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

looks like the weather is goin to co-operate with us:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

It's raining here now.. An X-Metal rear passenger side lowering block came loose (U-bolt nut kind'a backed off). Clutch needs to be bled again.. I dunno if I'm gonna make this trip, but in the morning I'll try to get everything ironed out and buttoned up..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back