Mac Haik Temple,Tx Car Show & BBQ 2/6/10

Well made it there late with my son in a very dirty jeep so we parked away from the show and did the spectator thing, really surprised at the caliber of vehicles there even saw a Kenne Belle Chally..nice!!

Like the 20" replicas on this truck nice ghost flame work as well
Templecarshow2010002.jpg

Templecarshow2010003.jpg

Templecarshow2010004.jpg

Templecarshow2010006.jpg

Templecarshow2010007.jpg

Templecarshow2010008.jpg

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Ya,I really enjoyed meeting you guys today! Its good to put some faces with the trucks and avatars!

My vote for best car was the 1970 HEMI CUDA'! That sucker was mint!

Awesome turnout, awesome peeps, awesome weather (a bit chilly), but terrible lunch because the barbecue was gone in a flash before we could get to it so we had to eat at a wanna be Mexican joint. And I've never seen someone wipe their 10 for two straight hours like Venomous1 did. LOL. Toole's truck sounded bad f*ckin azz.. That cam sounds great. HEY TOOL! Remember to send me that YouTube link dude of you leaving the gas station please.

I dunno who was judging that contest but there were some way better cars than the winners' out there. I'll post up my pics today. My favorite was that one silver ChallengerSRT on the end lowered a tad with the polished intake plenum, carbon fiber on the hood and gun metal wheels. Does that theme sound familiar to anyone? Yeah it was #1900's half twin. I would sooo give up my 300SRT for it just to have a matching set.

Temple isn't that far from Houston so I'll have to come up and hang out with Justin and the crew more often.

Venom Power said:
Awesome turnout, awesome peeps, awesome weather (a bit chilly), but terrible lunch because the barbecue was gone in a flash before we could get to it so we had to eat at a wanna be Mexican joint. And I've never seen someone wipe their 10 for two straight hours like Venomous1 did. LOL. Toole's truck sounded bad f*ckin azz.. That cam sounds great. HEY TOOL! Remember to send me that YouTube link dude of you leaving the gas station please.

I dunno who was judging that contest but there were some way better cars than the winners' out there. I'll post up my pics today. My favorite was that one silver ChallengerSRT on the end lowered a tad with the polished intake plenum, carbon fiber on the hood and gun metal wheels. Does that theme sound familiar to anyone? Yeah it was #1900's half twin. I would sooo give up my 300SRT for it just to have a matching set.

Temple isn't that far from Houston so I'll have to come up and hang out with Justin and the crew more often.

yep. a bit chilly for short pant folks:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

i agree on the judgin. knew the flip hood QC would get it.

that Kenne Belled Challenger was my fav of the late models.

all the "old school" Mopars would of had to share a trophy.

the Prowler was sweet. :rock:

both Vipers are badass:rock: :rock: :rock:

the Cobra was a nice "fly by":burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

a big thanks to Justin for gettin this together:rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

looks like yall had fun and once again looks like it was mostly slow
RED 10s lol i'll make the next meet for sure

Great to see all of you again. Looking forward to more cen-tex meets this year. It is for sure a central place for Tx guys to meet and the track is right down the road. Helps get more people from all over tx involved when it's a couple hours from anywhere.

Justin, Wadejr and I showed the local cruise scene about Viper trucks till wee hours of the morn. I personally drug a tricked 350z, a G35, an LS1 trans am, got beat by inches by a tweaked SRT4 neon,got an LS2 GTO 3x, and finished the night with a run against Justins factory RC and it was a damn close race. Think Justin enjoyed his lil trip to Mexico. ;)

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back