Me owning a L

Annu Kumar said:
Without a Stage 2 you pulled on A lightning like that:confused: Are sure he was racing you?

yup he was racing i pulled on him we were doin about a 25-30 rolling start its all in the skills baby......

Tight Race! You Win though!:rock:

Watch out for him when the temps get cold!:burnout:

Ahhh. Guess it doesn't get much colder than that out your way then?

In the Summer heat, you should really cook him. So to speak.;) :D

Annu Kumar said:
Without a Stage 2 you pulled on A lightning like that:confused: Are sure he was racing you?

LOLOL Annu you are halarious... Ls are not that fast expecialy if they are stock....

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
LOLOL Annu you are halarious... Ls are not that fast expecialy if they are stock....

Dude I used to have a 2001 Lightning before my srt 10. and honestly they felt way quicker than a stock quad cab with that crappy detuned computer!!
It wasn't till i got my Flash and Exhaust that i was convinced:rock: So just my two cents brother

stock L are way faster than a QC stock,,,,but a flash and no cats ,,,,,,its all viper:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

stick said:
stock L are way faster than a QC stock,,,,but a flash and no cats ,,,,,,its all viper:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Thats What I meant everybody thinks that I'm funny and shit but I know what i'm talking about. thank you stick for speaking up about Stock L's being faster than Stock OC's:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back