Me owning a L

its really on and off i bet a couple L's when i was stock v.s stock. i would win some n they sometimes won its really comes down to how well u drive your beast

Stock for stock the QC's and L's are actually closer than you think, both in the mid 13's with a proper launch. Even all of the magazines tested 1/4mile times are within .1 sec. of eachother, 13.5-13.7 for the QC SRT-10's and 13.6 for the L's, with the higher trap speed going to the QC's. It's pretty much a drivers race, stock for stock thier performance specs are very close.

From a roll race the QC does not have to worry about traction or getting a good launch. Good kill!

Please don't take this the wrong way!! I have a question. I watched the vid! Good Kill! But I don't understand how it can be a drivers race? Both from a roll, and both in a stright line and both auto's! I am just asking here:dontknow: What am I missing:eek:

From a dig it's a drivers race, you can easilly just fuk up the start by roasting the tires with the SRT, but it you know how to launch your QC well, it will hit mid 13's which is right where the L's are. So it's a good race.

From a roll race is different cause you don't have to worry about that.

ramviper10 said:
yup he was racing i pulled on him we were doin about a 25-30 rolling start its all in the skills baby......

Sorry buddy, rolling starts are for girls. Go to the lights and run him. :burnout:

Attachments

• rolingstart.jpg
    rolingstart.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 37
Fepony said:
Sorry buddy, rolling starts are for girls. Go to the lights and run him. :burnout:

THANK YOU:rock: this thread should now be closed, Threads should be moderated for stupidity

FerrariTruck said:
THANK YOU:rock: this thread should now be closed, Threads should be moderated for stupidity

Just out of curiousity, why do you think taking it to the staging lights is stupid? Did i miss something?

Fepony said:
Just out of curiousity, why do you think taking it to the staging lights is stupid? Did i miss something?

You just misunderstood him. He thanked you for your post about taking it to the track. Then his next statement was aimed at the thread itself which was about street racing.

FlyingLow said:
You just misunderstood him. He thanked you for your post about taking it to the track. Then his next statement was aimed at the thread itself which was about street racing.

I got it now...duh...sometimes i'm a little slow to understand. :D My bad.

FlyingLow said:

Thanks for the help smoke., Jeez even when you try to help the ford guys they still screw it up:dontknow: :p

FerrariTruck said:
Thanks for the help smoke., Jeez even when you try to help the ford guys they still screw it up:dontknow: :p

That's because they are like the retarded cousin, still family but just a little bit slower.

FlyingLow said:
That's because they are like the retarded cousin, still family but just a little bit slower.
LOL!:D
But dude,thats just wrong!!:rock:
I may be a retard,but Im much faster..............:D ;)

Lightning01 said:
LOL!:D
But dude,thats just wrong!!:rock:
I may be a retard,but Im much faster..............:D ;)

:p hehehehe

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back