Meet up for panama

cyalata

Supporting Member
Reaction score
jus fig id start this so maybe we can get a list of people goin and what route there taking plus day planning on being there that way us pcb virgins dont have to cruise up solo i believe im meeting with jack in tn bit it would be nice to get a big group together:rock:

FATJACK said:
You gonna pick up Bad R/C in Lexington?

that would work will be on the way kinda the reason i wanted this thread just incase something happens it would be nice to be in a group than stranded alone with a angry wife:)

pullin out thursday morning...round 8am from greenville...85S through atlanta...should be in ATL by 10:30/11am...down to 431/231 in alabama...then drop into pcb by say....4-5pm???

i think silversrt is using the same route, and i don't know off hand who else...i know jack and ky, and i guess the ohioans, drop down into atlanta from chattanooga...but i think you guys will be a day or so ahead...

our house is open (for the long haulers... or short, for that matter) if you wanna rest and head out on thurs...ask nelson;) it ain't much, but it beats the seats in a rest stop:D

05dodgesrt10 said:
pcb virgins :rock:

Originally Posted by FATJACK

Jack you know all virgins have to put otis on their head and parade around in pink grandma panties ,and do the suck and blow from stinker ,,,no excusses,,i wll take pics and postem up :elefant:

Last edited:
Ironhead said:

Jack you know all virgins have to put otis on their head and parade around in pink grandma panties ,and do the suck and blow from stinker ,,,no excusses,,i wll take pics and postem up :elefant:
I will bring Otis....:rock: :rock:

viperhauler said:
pullin out thursday morning...round 8am from greenville...85S through atlanta...should be in ATL by 10:30/11am...down to 431/231 in alabama...then drop into pcb by say....4-5pm???

i think silversrt is using the same route, and i don't know off hand who else...i know jack and ky, and i guess the ohioans, drop down into atlanta from chattanooga...but i think you guys will be a day or so ahead...

our house is open (for the long haulers... or short, for that matter) if you wanna rest and head out on thurs...ask nelson;) it ain't much, but it beats the seats in a rest stop:D
So, you're meeting me halfway down? Lets say Ocala area?

Ironhead said:

Ain't gonna happen.....

I'll be leaving here between 5-6AM Thurs.. Which puts me in Greenville between 9-10AM. Atlanta about another 2.5 hours. Looks like I'll be about 2 hours behind you Dan. But that's OK, don't mind traveling solo. We will keep in touch by cell phone to see if I close the gap or not.

Ironhead said:

i like pink so that wnt be a prob:elefant:

05dodgesrt10 said:
i like pink so that wnt be a prob:elefant:

now all we need is for scoobutt to show up so we all can give him /or her a wedgie from hell:D

SilvrSRT10 said:
Ain't gonna happen.....

I'll be leaving here between 5-6AM Thurs.. Which puts me in Greenville between 9-10AM. Atlanta about another 2.5 hours. Looks like I'll be about 2 hours behind you Dan. But that's OK, don't mind traveling solo. We will keep in touch by cell phone to see if I close the gap or not.
then i'll wait;) no sense gettin up early:D

SilvrSRT10 said:
Ain't gonna happen.....

Dave,
It's very possible that we can cruise down together. I was considering hooking up with Sandy and riding down Wednesday, but Thursday may actually work better.

outnumbered said:
Dave,
It's very possible that we can cruise down together. I was considering hooking up with Sandy and riding down Wednesday, but Thursday may actually work better.
We will make sure to swap numbers so we can stay in touch on the road. Since I'm furthest North I'll give you a call when I approach Charlotte to give you time to get to a pre-determined meeting place and then we can do the same in Greenville with Dan. :rock:

viperhauler said:
you just wanted to type something with the :elefant: in it:D
I'm always looking for an excuse to use the :elefant:. I actually resemble it. I'm big and I'm pink and I.......naa.....TMI.:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back