Meet up for panama

FATJACK said:
He said he is but I really doubt it. I can't get him to answer texts, phone or e-mail.???:dontknow: :dontknow:
If he don't go I'm gonna find him and kick his backside!

SpudRacer said:
We're driving the RV down, and will be hauling the banana on a carhauler. Leaving Western NC Tuesday night after work, then planning to stop somewhere south of Atlanta for the night in a Walmart parking lot. Will finish the drive Wednesday morning getting to PCB in afternoon.

Was thinking of towing the carhauler trailer empty to Emerald Coast dragway to be able to haul any broken truck back to Panama City Beach. Anyone know if there's already a plan in existence for the brokenhearted?
i have a good friend with a roll back if something breaks. Ernie may bring his too

Chris and David, Betty and I are probably gonna leave Chattanooga on Tuesday nite and drive part way and arrive Wednesday early afternoon. She doesn't care for the long rides in my bouncy ass truck.

Roz says he will be there, absolutely, positively Wednesday nite or maybe
Friday nite.....:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Chris and David, Betty and I are probably gonna leave Chattanooga on Tuesday nite and drive part way and arrive Wednesday early afternoon. She doesn't care for the long rides in my bouncy ass truck.

Roz says he will be there, absolutely, positively Wednesday nite or maybe
Friday nite.....:rock: :rock:

im pullin out of the drive at 9 pm tues night should put me in panama around noon if the wife dnt make me stop 100 times;)

cyalata said:
im pullin out of the drive at 9 pm tues night should put me in panama around noon if the wife dnt make me stop 100 times;)
I'll head down with ya if you don't mind. where in ohio are you located?

BAD-RC said:
I'll head down with ya if you don't mind. where in ohio are you located?

like stink said from hillsboro ohio bout 2 hours away if that:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back