~~Member Names w/ Faces~~Post Here!

my turn

My wife (1) and I (2) on our honeymoon (2 years ago) and the result (3) from drinking that champagne in the morning :D

Attachments

• IMG_1343.JPG
    IMG_1343.JPG
    431.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1346.JPG
    IMG_1346.JPG
    432.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0822.JPG
    IMG_0822.JPG
    1,014.2 KB · Views: 41
Floor said:
My wife (1) and I (2) on our honeymoon (2 years ago) and the result (3) from drinking that champagne in the morning :D

Why is the sugar on the table handicapped? :confused:

QUOTE=Roz-SRT]Why is the sugar on the table handicapped? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Now that is funny....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stefan.....:cheers:

Me and my baby.... :love:

l_b4b926732a05bd2e329a20a2cd176466.jpg

sarahbday013.jpg

She is so cute, you got lucky brother Jake :D :rock:

For you who have not meet me, here is some pictures of myself. Wifey and jake....you both are brother and sister?? I recently found out about that by saw a pic of jake and his girl in wifey's sig. :D

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    512.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 086.JPG
    086.JPG
    866.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
DRamSrt10 said:
For you who have not meet me, here is some pictures of myself. Wifey and jake....you both are brother and sister?? I recently found out about that by saw a pic of jake and his girl in wifey's sig. :D
We are brother and sister here on the forum. In real life we are friends because of this forum.

Jakey imported his picture into my signature line :D :D :rock:

Congratulations Tyler, you make a fine looking graduate :rock: :rock: :rock: :dancing: :star:

mauiSRT/10 said:
Tyler, you look like a thug dude!!!:dontknow: Whats that all about??.......we all thought you were the young republican type!!!!!!:D LOL;)

patrick

That's not a Thug :dontknow: :dontknow: I will post some pictures of my employes .... have you seen the HBO show OZ :eek: :eek: :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back