Military Performance site

l3it3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're FINALLY getting the software up and running for my latest project: www.militaryperformance.com :rock:

It's a place for all military gear heads to get together and talk shop and about their current or past positions in the service. Check it out!!

http://www.militaryperformance.com/forum

-Chris

*Note: It's still in 'testing' phase. I haven't had much experience with this newest forum software so be kind ;) And if you were on SRTMOPAR, then you know that I'm ALLLLLLL about suggestions and comments! :star:

l3it3r said:
We're FINALLY getting the software up and running for my latest project: www.militaryperformance.com :rock:

It's a place for all military gear heads to get together and talk shop and about their current or past positions in the service. Check it out!!

http://www.militaryperformance.com/forum

-Chris

*Note: It's still in 'testing' phase. I haven't had much experience with this newest forum software so be kind ;) And if you were on SRTMOPAR, then you know that I'm ALLLLLLL about suggestions and comments! :star:
Right on Chris:rock: :rock: I'm gonna post there too ;) I may learn something :D :rock: :rock: Good luck friend :dancing:

l3it3r said:
hey there wifey, long time no talk!!
:D ..........................:dancing:

:D I'll have to drop by more often.. BUSY BUSY BUSY as usual.. building a deck, taking care of kids, trying to get money to pay the bills (aka work), also trying to sell crap to pay for lawyer in Jan (aka speeding ticket :( )

l3it3r said:
:D I'll have to drop by more often.. BUSY BUSY BUSY as usual.. building a deck, taking care of kids, trying to get money to pay the bills (aka work), also trying to sell crap to pay for lawyer in Jan (aka speeding ticket :( )

How are you doing? Are you going to the meet tonite?

How about an Air Guard section?

I tried to register but it said it already had my information, even though I hadn't logged in yet??? I dunno?!?!?

Said someone with my email address is already registered...

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I tried to register but it said it already had my information, even though I hadn't logged in yet??? I dunno?!?!?

You are on probation for speeding, you cannot join yet :p :p

Bone said:
How about an Air Guard section?
Will add, I gotta be honest, I'm not too familiar with the Air Guard though, is that a completely seperate service? :dontknow: Lol, dumb infantry guy here ;)

KRAZYSRT10 said:

Really? wow, ok, I'll see what there is to see. What's your email?

- Edit, I activated your account if you registered 'KRAZY' lemme know!

l3it3r said:
Really? wow, ok, I'll see what there is to see. What's your email?

- Edit, I activated your account if you registered 'KRAZY' lemme know!

Yeah...that was me! What happened??:dontknow: :confused:

I'm in as long as Krazy doesn't ask me for cock pictures again.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back