Military Performance site

Ouch. Burn.

lol, as for the issue? no clue . Lol.. that's what you get when you're dealing with new software! lol.

ChristopherSRT10 said:
I'm in as long as Krazy doesn't ask me for cock pictures again.

Huh????:confused: Ohhhhhh, those one's with ur ex-GF in em!!!???;) :p

l3it3r said:
Will add, I gotta be honest, I'm not too familiar with the Air Guard though, is that a completely seperate service? :dontknow: Lol, dumb infantry guy here ;)
We are the Good Guys, A-Team, Tip of the Spear, etc.

But you're basically Air Force's version of National Guard? I suppose I should add a reserve sub section to each service and a air guard and army national guard forum then ;)

l3it3r said:
We're FINALLY getting the software up and running for my latest project: www.militaryperformance.com :rock:

It's a place for all military gear heads to get together and talk shop and about their current or past positions in the service. Check it out!!

http://www.militaryperformance.com/forum

-Chris

*Note: It's still in 'testing' phase. I haven't had much experience with this newest forum software so be kind ;) And if you were on SRTMOPAR, then you know that I'm ALLLLLLL about suggestions and comments! :star:

Hey Chris. Good to hear from you! I'll go check out your new site this weekend. Don't be such a stranger!!!

l3it3r said:
Will add, I gotta be honest, I'm not too familiar with the Air Guard though, is that a completely seperate service? :dontknow:
The are the guys who take us ass kickers to the fight.

They occassionally drop some nasty $hit on the LBG's and pull us out when we get in over our heads. :rock:

l3it3r said:
But you're basically Air Force's version of National Guard? I suppose I should add a reserve sub section to each service and a air guard and army national guard forum then ;)

"In the US military, the Air National Guard (ANG), as part of the National Guard, is the organized militia of a particular US state.... Each state, territory, and the District of Columbia has an Air National Guard. As Federally-organized militia, Air National Guard units are liable to activation by the governor of the state in which the ANG unit resides. ..."

The National Guard has two branches, Air and Army National Guard.

We are title 32. Active duty AF and Navy are title 10 which basically states that they are under the Pres of US's authority, whereas title 32 is under the Governor of your State.

Bone said:
"In the US military, the Air National Guard (ANG), as part of the National Guard, is the organized militia of a particular US state.... Each state, territory, and the District of Columbia has an Air National Guard. As Federally-organized militia, Air National Guard units are liable to activation by the governor of the state in which the ANG unit resides. ..."

The National Guard has two branches, Air and Army National Guard.

We are title 32. Active duty AF and Navy are title 10 which basically states that they are under the Pres of US's authority, whereas title 32 is under the Governor of your State.
Unless you are Army National Guard Special Forces, in which case you fall under the state when it's convenient and under title 10 when it's convenient (convenient for the gov't that is). What it is for the troops is a pain in the A$$. :p

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Hey Chris. Good to hear from you! I'll go check out your new site this weekend. Don't be such a stranger!!!
Long tim no talk man, it's been busy! I'll be around more and more I hope! :rock:

the sites been picking up a few members every day, so far so good. almost to 100 members in only a few weeks, which is great for a niche website. I'm happy to say that we're offering vinyl decals, and tshirts, and will be offering polo shirts as well.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back