Mopar Long Tubes, MRBP exhaust and Rotors

InfinitySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been a fun a ride but like all good things it must come to an end. I'm going to be getting rid of my SRT and have take off/brand new parts I need to sell off.
Mopar Long Tube headers with cat delete the "cat back" MBRP stainless exhaust, this is used about 4k miles on it. I'd like to get $1500 for the whole set up, would prefer local to save shipping hassle.
BNIB 2 front rotors-I paid over $400 for them, asking $300, again local would be best as they are heavy and shipping will be expensive.
Question etc PM me or email [email protected]

what are you selling the truck for

where at in md? why the buy back? and is that for the whole exhaust from exhaust tips to headers

I think dodge will crush it as it is #1 I think that it is an 04 painted to the CE paint. It is like the pace trucks just to vanish unless someone hides it in a barn:dontknow: :dontknow:

There is no buy out it needs to be returned, its a corporate thing or something like that......I wish I could hide it and hold on to it but I don't have room for it nor do I want the liablity for it and they would catch on one of these days and realize I still had it.
As for the headers cat delete and exhaust it is a complete system from block to tips, everything you need. I should have noted it for an RC but I see no reason why one couldn't extend the pipes on the exhaust and make it fit a QC. I think the Mopar long tubes will fit both the RC and the QC but I'm not 100% I need to double check or maybe someone will chime in and verify that.

Last edited:
The HID's bulbs or the light housing? I've removed the HID's and going to install them in my wife's Jeep. I might have the subwoofer enclosure for sale in the future but I'm not sure yet.

what kind of crap is that? You have a #1of 200 and they want it back? They can do that? Just make you sell it back?

EMT/SRT said:
what kind of crap is that? You have a #1of 200 and they want it back? They can do that? Just make you sell it back?
They aren't making me sell it back to them, the truck was on long term loan so to speak, I'm no longer touring it in our booth, the tag expired back in Feb so I can't drive it any more and my contact at Dodge is no longer with the company so the likely hood of me being able to get a new tag or renew this one is slim to none. At this point unless I can find a barn to "hide it" in I'm going to take it back to Dodge. And even if I could sooner or later they would come knocking on my door looking for it back and since I don't have a title I could never sell it, not that I would want to, I real do love the truck and I could never register the truck in my name either. Just time to say good bye sadly :(

Last edited:
How much for just the headers? I already have the cat deletes and catback

--wes

Yellow venom said:
I take it that you have talked to Dodge about buying off them?
I asked them as soon as I got the truck as I fell in love with it but because of its pre-pro status its not saleable :( according to the law. Us just protecting ourselves from ourselves. So sad....this happens with a lot of the cars I build, at least the last one I did which was a Jeep was donated to a college for the mechanics classes so it will live on and not just in the mag articles.

wesman said:
How much for just the headers? I already have the cat deletes and catback

--wes
I'd prefer to sell it a system but if I can't I'll let you know. The Mopar set up encludes the headers and the cat delete so I don't know that I'll split that up but we'll see.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back