Mopar Long Tubes, MRBP exhaust and Rotors

I want the set up but live in North Carolina.

Yellow venom said:
Well that really SUX! hmmm........There's gotta be away some how on how to keep it,but what do ya do then!
That's just it, then what do I do? Not to mention Dodge isn't dumb, they will come looking for it then I'll have to answer to them and my company. Not worth the hassle.

Good point, let me look that up...anyone shed some light?

What a shame. Would be nice to find out what Dodge has in store for the thing. Auction it off maybe? Why would they destroy it? If it is a numbered vehicle with a VIN, no reason to wreck it. It will end up back here on the vtcoa at some point. Maybe you will get it back. Sorry to hear you have to let her go. But you know the saying.... If you love something.....

Sadly I think its a crusher from what I was told, but who know what will really happen to it. Even though it was a production vehcile it was modified by the factory and therefore not legal to sell to the public :(

He is a good seller! I bought my bluetooth hands free kit from him!

Sorry to hear about your truck!

InfinitySRT said:
Sadly I think its a crusher from what I was told, but who know what will really happen to it. Even though it was a production vehcile it was modified by the factory and therefore not legal to sell to the public :(

What did they modify from the factory?

patrick

InfinitySRT said:

Well that sucks.... Who could we contact to see if that could be changed? I am sure many people on this site would like to have that rig. Just doesnt seem right...:mad:

If You seperate the headers I need the offroad pipe for my mopar headers mine got cut up by the first owner. Iam in Glen Burnie. I cant get back to you until monday but shoot me a PM

hmmm,i think they could resell it but it would have to go through state inspection and possibly be a salvage title

My contacts at the SRT division have told me numerious times that it is unsaleable because its a pre-pro of a vehicle, trust me I've tried every option to get them to sell it to me or the company in hopes of keeping it but everything I've tried has gotten shot down :(

InfinitySRT said:
I'd prefer to sell it a system but if I can't I'll let you know. The Mopar set up encludes the headers and the cat delete so I don't know that I'll split that up but we'll see.

How much for the headers and cat delete then? I could just re-sell the cat delete pipes I have now.

--wes

InfinitySRT said:
My contacts at the SRT division have told me numerious times that it is unsaleable because its a pre-pro of a vehicle, trust me I've tried every option to get them to sell it to me or the company in hopes of keeping it but everything I've tried has gotten shot down :(
if it's pre-production, then it's not #1 of 200 ?? there is a #1 running around somewhere ?? :dontknow:

It is #1. There was no actual production of a #1, it was mock up of the CE and became the first one, however it has no number plate as it wasn't a real "production" CE, never the less it is listed on the books with Dodge as the first CE. Shame I have to return her :(

InfinitySRT said:
It is #1. There was no actual production of a #1, it was mock up of the CE and became the first one, however it has no number plate as it wasn't a real "production" CE, never the less it is listed on the books with Dodge as the first CE. Shame I have to return her :(

That all sounds like SRT politics.. Like a first stamp produced but the value was mistakingly printed upside down so it's not "technically" a stamp, but you could still lick it and stick it to an envelope. It sounds like the crusher story is a ploy to get you to forget it so it could be reacquired. I won't be shocked if it wound up in a high dollar auction. I say just leave the keys in her and someone (not mentioning who) will come get it and keep it safe in a cave somewhere... Like the De Lorean in Back To The Future III....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back