Mopars At the Motorplex April 17, 2010

Party at grandma's! - That sounds like a deal, Or just bring em out with you, odds are they are younger than some of our racers. and might just get a walk down memory lane seeing some of the vintage and old school stuff.

maybe i will have my DRs by then or i could jus enter in the show... i won last year there were only like 3 trucks in my class tho :p but i plan on goin to this it was a fun event

Coley 1334 said:
maybe i will have my DRs by then or i could jus enter in the show... i won last year there were only like 3 trucks in my class tho :p but i plan on goin to this it was a fun event

Gonna need them there DRs to have a chance beating me to the 60ft. line.:burnout:

Coley 1334 said:
Year before last I think the guy that took home the big money was on street tires. but you could make good use of DR's.

More than that you just need to practice, practice practice and get to where you are cutting good lights. Bracket races are won on R/T and consistency.
Speed doesn't matter, and attempting best times can actually hinder the consistency side of things.

VENOMOUS1 said:
Gonna need them there DRs to have a chance beating me to the 60ft. line.:burnout:
Damn...
Just noticed you sig is a demo of spanking Coley, Das cold brother. Poor Coley. no wonder he wants to go fast now.
Well get him all fixed up and running 12's before long. :)

VENOMOUS1 said:
It had better be mid-low 12s! LOL:D
I was just thinking NA all motor only. Just getting in the 12's on a stock block hemi is pretty darn good. Guess if thing went crazy good he might do mid 12's on on motor. At point 11's on spray sounds almost, dare I say, logical?.
Course at the rate things are going it will be next winter before we can find out how quick it really ends up.

Sure do.
Heck sounds like I'm gonna hang at your place if your bringing an RV :)

The pits don't have hookups most guys run on generators.
They also have RV parking with hookups but not sure if they have any of that near the pit area.

Guess The biggest rigs we get out there are the buss sized RV's towing maybe 50 ft trailers. Not many of those, but there will be a few on an event like this.

not sure i'm going to go yet but i'm gonna look into it, would have to get someone to drive the truck while i pulled the RV.

Whereabouts in TX?
Might be someone else local is comeing and if you twist their arm enought you could get em to drive the vipertruck for you :)
Or maybe a CTD guy would pull the RV for you for a share in a place to crash overnight.
We do have a few CTD's that usually run.

RandTx said:
Whereabouts in TX?
Might be someone else local is comeing and if you twist their arm enought you could get em to drive the vipertruck for you :)
Or maybe a CTD guy would pull the RV for you for a share in a place to crash overnight.
We do have a few CTD's that usually run.
i live in academy, i meet you down here at the track yall had some kind of bracket race going on, whats a CTD?

Oh I remember you Red with silver stripes you raced for us in that TMCCC race at Little River

A CTD as in Dodge cummins turbo diesel. they can pull a house and still fly down a track at crazy speed in a cloud of black smoke.

Adam is the first person that comes to mind down that way, no CTD but he's doing a 4.7 to 5.7 swap. Don't think it's going to be ready but he might be able to drive your truck up. He wants to attend even his race truck isn't ready and I'd bet he'd rather drive your truck than his magnum.
Might have people passing through from the Houston area too.

Wish we were doing Little River in the TMCCC this year that's a fun little track.

VENOMOUS1 said:

i wouldnt get to cocky i am gonna get a hell yea its gotta hemi t shirt for u to wear all day when i smoke u :p

nope still have not forgot. no slicks for me hell i don't think i'ma even make it up there now

Tooloe said:
nope still have not forgot. no slicks for me hell i don't think i'ma even make it up there now

i got the 17s if u got a set DRs :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back