sleeved block
cryo'd and balanced crank
cam
oliver c rods
je pistons
ported heads with berillium and the such
labor in and out
tune

for the N02 I am going to run....I need the sleeves and nitrous specific pistons....

do you have an ETA man?

Stinker said:
neener neener neener!! I thought you were runnin stock heads,no porting?:D :p :p

fibber fibber booger eater:p :p :p :D

I am not porting mine.....just adding that to the previous price list....

My heads are just getting new guts.....I like the stock heads and stock exhaust manifolds with a paxton....:D

The truck will be done in 6 weeks....

Blakewilder said:
Ill share...............at Bradenton, after that it can be public knowledge :D

good for you man.....it has been a long time coming.....be safe with it.....:rock:

Yeah Im a little concerned about driving it for the FIRST time and its gonna be at the track! Last time I drove my truck it was 4-700 RWHP LESS!! Thats not even the same vehicle!

Blakewilder said:
Yeah Im a little concerned about driving it for the FIRST time and its gonna be at the track! Last time I drove my truck it was 4-700 RWHP LESS!! Thats not even the same vehicle!

Drag Racing for Dummies (that includes me)

Rule #1) when you break traction.....the run is over....let off and circle back around for another try....no trying to save the run allowed.....

Rule #2) If you hit the wall you must post the vid within 12 hours

LOLOLOL you my good man are a nutt!!:D

Blake brothe, I am so freakin happy for ya, I jus hope I am as happy pretty soon!

We both have had such a long journey to get to the end, heartaches, aggravation, wanting to sell, irrataion, and just plain gettin mad!:p

maybe it will all be over soon for both of us.

I hope you got what we talked about the other day taken care of bud.;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back