my new tires

I've had them mounted and balanced for over a week now. I went to the drag strip in bradenton last night and pulled a 1.98 60ft. I'm in the right lane.

Attachments

• 1455298829967.jpg
    1455298829967.jpg
    454.3 KB · Views: 127
I found a set for our 10 last year but it was a little more than I wanted to spend at the time. We went with Nittos.

I also run Nitto on my daily driver.

A tire I'd like to get my hands on is the Goodyear Eagle GTII in 275/60/15 for my '70 Charger. I hate BFG's, everyone runs them on their muscle car.

I found a set for our 10 last year but it was a little more than I wanted to spend at the time. We went with Nittos.

I also run Nitto on my daily driver.

A tire I'd like to get my hands on is the Goodyear Eagle GTII in 275/60/15 for my '70 Charger. I hate BFG's, everyone runs them on their muscle car.

Yeah, because they work. Lol
I worked for B. F. Goodrich back in the early 1980's. Had all my muscle car peeps lined up after I sold the first set of H rated T/A's.

I got them on ebay. They are new old stock. Late 2012 production.

NOS is great for most things except Tires. They do not age well. I would have a concern of a sidewall blowout at high speed.

They are going on 4 years old already, which is about when most tires get replaced.

Drive with both hands on the wheel.

Seems like every time a good set of tires comes along they get discontinued.

how are the nitto tires ive been looking at them but cant make up my mind

Nitto 420s. Can't find anything I don't like about them.
Performs great and looks good too.

I've had mine for about 6-7 years now. They don't hook like they use to but still ride good and handle water ok. I'll likely replace with the same when it's time again.

Ive had mine for about 6 months now. Seem to be a decent tire. The best deal I could find on them was from Walmart,, then had the Dealer mount and balance them.

Had them on mine when I got the truck so far so good, any suggestions for winter tires or all season though? Live in jersey so I the nittos prove to be a little difficult during the winter :creep:

Had them on mine when I got the truck so far so good, any suggestions for winter tires or all season though? Live in jersey so I the nittos prove to be a little difficult during the winter :creep:

Winter Tires? For cryin' out loud it's the Jersey Turnpike not Donner Pass. Jersey is one big superfund site, nothing freezes.

Last edited:
Winter Tires? For cryin' out loud it's the Jersey Turnpike not Donner Pass. Jersey is one big superfund site, nothing freezes.

He can always chain up. O wait, the owners manual doesn't recommend that. Lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back