my project viper progress

This is what its all about, this is fkn waaay cool, that viper is bitchin, like said , before and after pics are unreal, gunna have some fun with that snake,..................:congrats: :rock: good luck with upgrades. :D

the car was sittin for almost 3 years. i drove it a little bit the roads are icey here due to the dummest snow storm iv seen it was warm and sunny one day and the next day we have 11in of snow but i guess it keeps me busy, i have get new badges all the way around its like they have a clear coat and they look milky from sitting gettin wet and then bakeing in the sun. i ordered new seats cause the old ones are bad, so i got some out of x2 builders there viper seats(shape wise) but made like the ones in the trucks with the inserts so im happy that i got those so i know my ass wont be gettin burt when the thing sits in the sun like the all black leather ones that where in the car. i want to change the center consol to all carbon fiber, i think that would be bad ass with a sliver ball w pete in blue and a sliver e-brake handle. got a few things up my sleave but those are some im pictureing

Last edited:
ctsrt10 said:
does any one know of a good thottle bodys i can buy remember mine is a gen two so she has two. they seem to be gummed up and have some tarnish on them so i want completes and would like to go aftermarket then to atemp to clean these guys there that bad well one aleast is

ACCUFAB 70MM.:rock:

01VIPERGTS/ACR said:
ACCUFAB 70MM.:rock:

FWIW...and I could be wrong...but if your are not going to increase the horsepower by atleast 200rw you want to stay with the stock size...i think that is 65mm but I could be wrong. Just get stock ones off the alley or VCA

Yellow venom said:
How did you find the car? Did you know the previous owner?
i was in my truck heading to work when he followed me to there i park my truck inside so i didnt care (i work at a auto parts store part time)so he came in and ask who had the truck and i said it was mine ect ect we started bsing come to find out hes one of our older custs that had a shop and they retried (meaning this guy) so he popped the question to me i almost passed it up cause i thought it was goin to be like 34-38,000 and till he told me the price i didnt belive him till i looked at it and seen what it was i had cash on me so i gave hime a down payment after i checked a few things with the title and the local police make sure it was good and them i bought it.

BurntRubber said:
FWIW...and I could be wrong...but if your are not going to increase the horsepower by atleast 200rw you want to stay with the stock size...i think that is 65mm but I could be wrong. Just get stock ones off the alley or VCA
i was looking at them i just came across them are they good with a roe blower?

Thats great news Paul ...... Glad for ya Bud .... Now you have a problem Though ...

What Do I Drive? What Do I Drive, ....... I'd like to have that problem.

Jim

so if you dont mind me asking...what did you end up paying for it?>

ctsrt10 said:
i was looking at them i just came across them are they good with a roe blower?
Stock ones are great up to about 700rwhp...if you are going to put on a 10# roe than go larger. while the roe seems to give a nice bump in power, it just wasnt enough for me...I would go paxton & 3.33 gears...imho

If you are a horsepower freak the only thing that will quench that thirst is TT

faslane505 said:
so if you dont mind me asking...what did you end up paying for it?>
13,000 i had jump on it i didnt really want to spend it but i can sell for more once its fixed if i sell it at all. i like to open the door and look at it.
and jim its easy i take the truck you pepole just dont know what to think of it the look and look some take pics. when i feel like giving the vette guys some hell i take the viper, if im goin out to the club well then it gets hard cause my girl gets mad when all the chicks come up to me in the garage i had that problem when i had my evo i thought there was goin to be cat fights;)

BurntRubber said:
Stock ones are great up to about 700rwhp...if you are going to put on a 10# roe than go larger. while the roe seems to give a nice bump in power, it just wasnt enough for me...I would go paxton & 3.33 gears...imho

If you are a horsepower freak the only thing that will quench that thirst is TT
he gave me a twin kit with the car but im not goin to use it its kinda beat up a little ill hang onto it and see if all the parts are there i have to make some calls. it looks like its been sitting around as well and the pipes are banged up and the turbos have been left uncoverd

update i got all my rearend stuff in last night, i just went to dmv regi the car, im doin a tranny flush right now intake is on i have a few vaccum leaks,old brittle hoses, my seats should be here today from an 03 viper thanks to x2 builders, im gonna do a inside clean and detail and put my nav unit in, also i have my buddy ron doin me a sick ass subwoffer incloser for the back of my car and when i say sick its gonna be off the wall. only thing is hes using some of my older subs i had and never used so. ill post the dash he did for me to give you and idea of his work
also im putting hid lighting in as well so my day is planed out ill update later my buddy is here now to wire the the car up
22800490003_large.jpg

thats is in my old 95 integra

Last edited:
ctsrt10 said:
13,000 i had jump on it i didnt really want to spend it but i can sell for more once its fixed if i sell it at all. i like to open the door and look at it.
and jim its easy i take the truck you pepole just dont know what to think of it the look and look some take pics. when i feel like giving the vette guys some hell i take the viper, if im goin out to the club well then it gets hard cause my girl gets mad when all the chicks come up to me in the garage i had that problem when i had my evo i thought there was goin to be cat fights;)

Killer deal!:rock:

well i finshed my system install today in the viper and man ron is one sick mofo.
also i finshed the rearend and i was tripping over all these parts i have laying around
here some pics
DSCF3467.jpg

DSCF3616.jpg

audio1.jpg

i gotta say i do love this car, but god im gonna get in trouble with it this year i can feel it just cruising

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back