My truck got SHOT!!!!!!!!

FlyingLow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I'm driving out to the beach last night to meet up with some friends just minding my own business. No cars in sight and the cruise control set 5 over the limit. All of a sudden I hear a loud impact on the right side. I'm like WTF was that :dontknow: . I look at my windshield for cracks but don't see any. I figured some how I just got hit by a rock or something. I continue on with my drive (about 30 mins) wife calls me and I end up forgetting about it. Well I go to leave the beach around 2am (I was not drinking and driving btw). And notice the impact on my Right front door. I have the cops come out today and take a look. Their guess is possible 22. This really, and I mean really pisses me off. I just had the whole truck painted from the keying earlier this year. This just adds to all the other BS I'm going through right now. I swear when you get down life just keeps kicking you sometimes.

Smoke

Sorry man, I am just glad it was the door and not you. There are a lot of really sick folks out there.
Life is not fair and how I deal with it is up to me.

The tasks ahead of me are never as great as the power behind me. Author unknown

Geeze man, I'm just glad it wasn't you that was hit. If you hadn't mentioned "beach" I would have assumed you were in Phoenix, AZ.:(

ya dude...dumb ass shooter coulda hit you! just be glad he missed you!

sux, i know....but,your door can be fixed!

Damn Smoke, that's bad, but not as bad as it could have been thank god. People that do that type of shit should be locked up to never see the light of day again.

Once again, damn glad you are okay.

Cops were not surprised when I gave them the location. Thanks for the words. I hadn't really thought about the impact being a few inches up. Then it would have been the window and maybe me. I gotta start driving faster.

Last edited:
Unfriggin believable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just don't know why people do the things they do sometimes. More than anything though, I'm sure glad you're Ok.

Glad your OK Smoke

Jeff

Damn Smoke, that's some bullsh!t!

Next time you go through there, shoot back. A bunch. ;)

Hey, some people have to go out and buy those little stickers to make it look like their car has bullet holes in it. You haven't knocked up anyone's wife lately, have you?

Glad to hear you're ok. It's scary to know that there are people out there sick enough to almost kill a complete stranger for a laugh? thrill? Is the bullet still in the door? Maybe they can do some CSI kung fu on it to help catch the little freak before someone gets hurt.

Geez, Smoke, that's really scary!!! Could have been tragic. Glad you're all right. Have one of your chopper buddies follow you through that area next time and if they try it again, spray the area with gatlin fire.

This happen where I used to live?

That's some scary sh!t!! It sucks and sorry to hear it, but we're happy it wasn't you!

Wow....best story of the week.....Sorry Smoke....

Where was you wife when this happened....?......:D does she have access to a .22...?

Same thing happened to me a few months after I bought my truck. Think it was a high-power air rifle I was shot with though.

Thanks for all the words. Wife wasn't too happy to hear about this. But I posted this on a local board here and one of the local L guys works at a paint and body shop and offered to help out. Which I thought was pretty cool of him. I might go buy some of those stickers of bullet holes and place them all over the truck.

Funny thing when the cops were here they actually asked "So what do you want us to do?" I had to resist smart-ass comments since one day these guys might pull me over for speeding and I don't want them to remember that I was a smart-ass.

Nowwhat said:
Wow....best story of the week.....Sorry Smoke....

Where was you wife when this happened....?......:D does she have access to a .22...?

Wife was 1000 miles away. At least I think she was. I better go check my brake lines.

Wow, that really sucks, but like everyone else has said---that god it was the door, because it can be fixed. I would just take the bird thats in your avatar and find the little sh*thead that did this and return the favor.............glad to hear you are alright. bikertat

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back